1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN]LeBron James rips Charles Barkley: You're the NBA bad boy, not me

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheresTheDagger, Jan 31, 2017.

1. TheresTheDagger

Get your popcorn ready then read....

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...valiers-throws-gauntlet-charles-barkley-hater

TMac'n, Yung-T, Tha_Dude and 3 others like this.
  2. CallMeTheDream

Not liking this new Lebron and how he's been lashing out at everyone. So used to watching his game do the talking. This slump must be really getting to him.

Sajan, MajorSeanBond and vtjsr2 like this.
  3. T for 3

T for 3 Member

"I'm not going to let him disrespect my legacy like that" just a gross statement. shows how much some of these guys obsess about their image. He could of said don't disrespect me, but no, the almighty king james is worried about his "legacy". gag

joshuaao, photojoe and Louka like this.
  4. juanm34

juanm34 Member

I'd be more concerned about the loss to the NBADL mavericks.

Tha_Dude, Clutch, Richie_Rich and 9 others like this.
  5. Jontro

Jontro Member

lerbon letting charles the clown get to his head is most surprising. the losing is really messing him up.

i expect charles to go all out on lerbon come playoff time, and completely let it go once he reaches the finals. imagine the field day charles will have once lerbon goes down 2-1 or 3-1.

my body is ready.

6. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

I'm ridin with LeBron on this one. Chuck's been a hypocrite for years. Glad someone finally called him out on his BS.

7. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I wonder if he knows he's about to start slipping pretty hard physically. He's played over 40,000 minutes plus over another 8,000 in the playoffs.

He's playing in his 14th season and has played in the playoffs every year except his first 2 years in the league.

If the speculated Hgh use is true, that also could be taking a toll as well.

I think he's getting nervous about his odds of winning another chip.

Richie_Rich and Astrodome like this.
  8. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Wait a second. We all hate Barkley, but the second Lebron also thinks so, we disagree?

9. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Charles has a point tho. Too many whiny players in today's NBA , especially lebron.
    Dude , you have the second best stacked team.
    Any player you wanted they got for you. What legacy are you trying to make if you're by always asking for help...

10. Mr Chuck Norris

LeBron is dead on about this. **** barkley for hyping up that Klay Thompson train

Yung-T and DMO (DJ remix) like this.
  11. hakeemthagreat

Which imo plays into why he switches teams every few years. It's like "I clearly can't buy a championship on this team anymore, let me see if I can find some other superstars I can team up with". I truly think he does this because he sees losing as bad for his image. That's why he goes on these whiny tirades when the Cavs have a bad stretch. Dude is a diva

Richie_Rich and T for 3 like this.
  12. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Lol Lebron knows they have no chance this year.

13. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I don't remember this. LeBron going straight savage. I think he should have just taken the high road.

14. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

lebron's only chance is an epic 7 game series where he pulls a rabbit out of his hat. like last year...

15. Buck Turgidson

Barkley is given a regular podium to voice his opinions on today's NBA, I have no problem with players/coaches/management responding to him.

16. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

LOL Chuck 1 - 0 LeBron

Chuck trolled the **** out of Bron and Bron burst out. Can't wait for Thursday night TNT. Players and GM's and owners should know that chuck is just a professional paid troll.

[​IMG]

Jayzers_100, RasaqBoi and blackistan like this.
  17. Newlin

Newlin Member

Remember what Yao did when Charles was disrespecting him. He made him kiss an ass. LeBron just needs to go out and play well to shut Charles up.

photojoe likes this.
  18. blackistan

blackistan Member

Woke up this morning and read this article and the first thing I thought was this is going to be good lol.
    Lebron is mad because Chuck spoke the truth?! Look I know Chuck comes off as a hater especially to us Rockets fans but I'm with Chuck on this. The Cavs have done everything in their power to please him by paying JR, Tristan and Shumpert. Lebron should be criticized for his latest outburst, this dude went and joined two of the top players in the game when he went to Miami and now when he comes back to Cleveland he's basically the GM and got Love there. They have the highest salary in the NBA and are way over the luxury tax. Chuck got into Lebrons head once again and this time he couldn't take it anymore and he finally lashed out.

Richie_Rich and T for 3 like this.
  19. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Anyteam lebron goes to is a contender. Just keep playing. Barkley was right with his comments but dang, going back at him is an understatement.

macho GRANDE and DMO (DJ remix) like this.
  20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Lebron succumbed to the troll

Score one for Chuck!

Jayzers_100 likes this.