1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN keep on saying we can not win.....I am sick of it....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pokemon, Apr 18, 2014.

Tags:
  1. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I think what Stephen A said was fair and accurate. He picked Houston too. I don't like him but this time he is right.

2. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Frankly, until we do win, opinions do not matter anyways.

3. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

I meant to say "LILLARD" not "Millard".

4. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Actually, after we win, they still won't! lol!

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'd rather the "experts" say we can't win.

It's been making me nervous seeing all the analysts picking the Rockets against Portland in the first round.

The Rockets almost always seemed to be underdogs in the past when they've won, and I feel more comfortable knowing nobody thinks the Rockets will win.

6. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

It's totally wrongheaded to say the Rockets can't win. And I say that as a skeptic of our chances. We're extremely talented and extremely inconsistent. We're totally capable of going out 3-1 in the first round. We're also capable of catching fire and going all the way.