1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN Insider on top 40 remaining free agents

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clips/Roxfan, Aug 6, 2009.

1. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

I wouldnt mind Bogans back, he was decent a few years ago.

2. Ariza4MVP

Ariza4MVP Member

i know it would cost money but i would like glen davis in a rockets uniform.

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I think that tantrum Wafer had during the playoffs definitely hurt him. GM's probably see it as unprofessional and unacceptable. Why else would they put all these guys ahead of him when he has proven he can produce.

4. Pipedream

Pipedream Contributing Member

Nope that was Sally

5. dtowninyourtown

dtowninyourtown Contributing Member

That might make sense if GM's were the ones writing this article. Wafer should definitely be on the list ahead of Luther Head. Thats ridiculous that he's not even mentioned at all.

6. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

Agreed. I remember when he was drafted in 2007, the word was that Houston was looking to select him with the 26th pick. Of course, Utah took him 1 spot before we could pick him. However, with our 26th pick, we took Aaron Brooks and the rest is history.

I'm sure everyone already knew that, but I remember being mad that Utah got him before us. Then they didn't even give him a chance it looked like. Perplexing to say the least.