1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] First Take James Harden or Russell Westbrook, who has the more impressive streak?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cbs1507, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I dont think its that conducive to winning. We lose to bad teams. I definitely feel like harden cares more about his numbers than he does about winning.

2. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

We lose to shitty teams. This team is nowhere near championship level. Im talking about winning consistently and beating the teams you should. That should come before individual stats. The rockets play such a **** style of basketball. Its harden either stepping back for a 3 or harden taking it to the rim. The rest of the team just stands around. It hurts their defense too. The defense is lazy and some of these guys are overpaid slackers. The coach is way overrated too. Boring ass iso crap. Hate it.

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Maybe you should just take this season off then, and hope for a product you find more enjoyable next year.

4. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

I basically have. Maybe you should understand that winning beats individual stats.

5. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

We’re 21-9 with heavy injuries. I think that record speaks for itself. You can’t expect a 30-0 record.

harold bingo likes this.
  6. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Westbrick should be thanking Adams for all the uncontested rebounds he lets him him.

PeterKingX likes this.
  7. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

This is idiots yelling at each other. That one guy don't even know his name probably is the guy who does the lighting for the set they just threw in there because another guy couldn't show up. Jalen Rose apparently doesn't think effective field goal % is a part of efficiency. And apparently Max thinks Steph Curry's body can handle that workload.
    Not a single one of them mentioned the Rockets injuries this year in their argument. I don't follow OKC but have they sustained the same injuries Houston has?

Watching this video lowered my IQ.

8. HookemHorns1250

The whole debate should have been "Westbrook should be thanking Paul George for everything that is going right for them right now."

Also, my....freaking....word....do I hate the "Oh, it's MDA's system! If you put Curry there he'd do the same thing!" No....no he wouldn't. At all. It would be about 10 times worse, and that's not a knock on Curry, it's just different styles of basketball. Curry can't drive like James can, which draws defenders in for open 3's for teammates. It'd literally be Curry shooting 40 3's. Those arguments are just idiotic.

9. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

…. See ya in the playoffs.

10. SRR21

SRR21 Member

They both are impressive streaks and both are conscious of it while doing it.

11. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

That point when Jalen says "ACTUAL FG%" and you realize he's a f'ing moron.

Swapshop and pippendagimp like this.