1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN Daily Dime] Rockets have best chemistry in the league

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by northeastfan, Mar 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Haven't you heard? It's only true if it's positive.

2. 34to11

34to11 Member

I think we'd have home court in either of those series, and I have to say, I like our chances.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I don't understand why so many of you hate Legler. HE IS YOU. T-Mac goes down, or we have a loss or 2 to a bad team and he kills us. A few wins and he loves us. He does the same exact thing you guys do after a game in the GARM, knee jerk reactions.

4. 34to11

34to11 Member

Doesn't that make sense?
    Take the best player off any team and one would reasonably expect them to struggle.
    The Rockets have consistantly beat those odds the last couple of years, hence Legler's stating, "I'm not gonna count them out anymore."