1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN: Daily Dime Live

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nicksta, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksta

Nicksta Member

When asked by a Rockets fans whether he/she should be cheering for LBJ & DWade to stay home, or for some combo to go to Chicago without a S&T for Bosh? or for something else? , Chad Ford said:

"You should be cheering Bryan Colangelo to start playing hardball with Bosh. It's pretty clear that getting that sixth year and the extra $30 mil is a BIG deal to Bosh. Only way he gets it is with Colangelo's permission. If Rockets offer the best deal, I think Colangelo should tell Bosh ... it's either Houston for $125 milliion or Miami for $95 million. I think Bosh would blink."

-I do think the extra cash is extremely important for Bosh, and the reason why he is being so hesitant on signing with a team as of yet

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Already posted and no new thread needed.

3. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

I think Morey is playing hardball with Toronto, though. Obviously we could create the most appealing package to Toronto, but we haven't yet done so. Toronto may be talking about how it'll accept a package from Miami or Cleveland in order to get the Rockets to toss in Aaron Brooks or someone else that Morey's current package does not have.

Thus far, I think it's a lot of posturing from all sides. This is why a sign-and-trade is so difficult (but still often the best choice for the player and all organizations involved).

4. Cakewalk

Cakewalk Member

Toss in Brooks really hurt up that much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.