1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Episcopal High School Teacher Arrested

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rhino17, Nov 2, 2009.

1. YaosDirtyStache

You must a STH Reject or a flame out sir.

2. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

No, I went to EHS. What exactly is a "flame out"?

Your post about which private high school is better was just lame...unless of course you are still in high school, which somewhat excuses that ridiculous post.

BTW, I got into St. Thomas, but chose not to go to an all-boys school...I like women ;)

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

That's what Deuchesne, Incarnate Word and St. Agnes are for!

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

As others have asked, what do you mean?

I have been on here a long time and have never seen anyone excuse this type of criminal behavior.

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

My class had a few St. Thomas transfers because they said St. Thomas was such a ****ty school.

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:( Is it a requirement for those who go to all-boys schools to like only... boys? :confused: I mean... I laughed at your joke... but then I thought... Hey, hey, hey! There's a flaw in there!

7. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Back when I was at St. Thomas, a friend of mine brought Polaroids of his girlfriend topless to school and for some reason the taped up a few of them on the walls in the hallways. I remember sitting in Spanish class and being able look out the door and see where he had hung one. One of the priests came walking down the hallway and saw the photo on the wall. He looked around to see if anyone was watching (didn't notice me) and quickly took the photo and put it in his pocket and tried to walk away casually as if nothing had happened. I wonder what he did with that photo?

Anyway, St. Thomas wasn't that great. I left after my sophomore year to go to school overseas and when I came back, I went to Northwest Academy which is now Houston Christian HS. It was smaller but I enjoyed it a hell of a lot more. Maybe because it was co-ed. And FWIW, coming out of middle school, I was rejected by Strake but had absolutely no problem getting into STH. The only cool thing I remember about STH is that I was one of the few who started the hockey team there.

Also just found out a few weeks ago from a friend who graduated from STH, that one of the priests came out of the closet and left the priesthood.

8. Blake

No, and in fact I have a few good friends who went to St. Thomas...my point was that I would rather go to a co-ed school where I could interact with girls on a daily basis as opposed to a school where there are only guys. It was also a joke, hence the smilie.

St. Thomas is a fine school and yes, they have St. Agnes, etc... to mix with...I was just responding to the condescending attitude and ridiculous X school > y school post from the obvious St. Thomas student :D

9. YaosDirtyStache

*ahem* superior St. Thomas Alum.

10. Blake

I stand corrected :p

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Sun comes up
    Fatty makes a post
    -insert anyone's name here-reads post
    Fatty offends
    Fatty gets attacked
    Fatty sings the blues and defends himself with words he doesn't understand
    Clutchfans smacks down Fatty
    Fatty retreats to facebook thumb sucking
    Sun goes down

Like sand in an hourglass, these are the days of Fatty's life.

1 person likes this.
  12. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

That's the problem with this board. All of you think you know each other. I saw that comment before anyone else and just saw it as a shot at someone you don't like.

13. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

14. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

**** you, Fatty. The debate's off. You've been over the line too many times to count, but this is the limit. I'm not willing to be in the same room with you, let alone have a friendly debate.

Don't bother responding. I'm not getting in a flame war with you over this. My decision is final.

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

16. Fatty FatBastard

What? You don't like my jokes? If anyone would, I'd figure'd it'd be you.

A lot more was read into this than was meant. Similar to your "joke" yesterday.

That said, I knew you'd figure out some excuse to back out. That was the whole point.

17. YaosDirtyStache

ah, right now id say Fattys E-Peen is a bit bigger than B-Man Jones.

Round 2 starts after the jump.

1 person likes this.
  18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

how else are you supposed to read the following:

if that's not supposed to read that you expect someone to come in and excuse the behavior of owning child p*rnography, please try to explain your thought process or we will just have to assume that you were drunk again (and based off the time it was submitted, that's a great assumption).

19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Give him a break. Isn't "excuse" an SAT word? He probably got it mixed up with "excoriate."

20. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fatty was having a hard time rationing last night. Probably because he did not rationalize the alcohol he was drinking. That's the only rational I can come up with for his behavior.

1 person likes this.