1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Epic Video

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RockNRandy, Aug 6, 2013.

1. RockNRandy

RockNRandy Member

Thunder Fan is really mad haha
    About everything
    Really mad about losing harden
    Then Perkins poor play
    Then letting Martin go
    And a bunch of other things
    Dude loses it lol

http://youtu.be/VjReQxKJjU8

2 people like this.
  2. Jpar212

Jpar212 Member

I was almost positive that at any moment he was going to explode.

3. Jpar212

Jpar212 Member

Just to clear up you do realize (I am sure you do) that the subtitles are a joke and this is not what the guy is really talking about, right? Still funny as **** though.

4. merrrlo

merrrlo Member

This ^

And this v
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=242696

5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

This is the best thread on Clutchfans right now. The passion, the spit, the yelling, the frightened woman, the near heart-attack.... this man is the entire NBA's set of fans wrapped up into one package.

I think I'm going to watch it again. Spurs paid 33 million for a championsheep! This man is great. How do I subscribe to him?

6. crossover

crossover Contributing Member

Holy **** this is hilarious :grin:. Not many things make me burst out laughing but this is one of them. Has to be staged right? What makes it so great is how actually knowledgeable the guy is and how well he portrays the livid hardcore fan. Rep and Embedded it for you.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VjReQxKJjU8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Look at the background, nothing bball related. Plus, he talks about a "GM" who also happens to lead a Middle East nation. I'm going to call it a really well timed video.