1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Elite XC MMA fights Nov. 10

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Nashvegas, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

I had no idea this card was taking place in Corpus Christi a week from Saturday.

Not the greatest lineup ever, but Nick Diaz is on the card, and so is Kimbo Slice.

-Jake Shields (#8 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Mike Pyle
    -Nick Diaz vs. K.J. Noons
    -Antonio Silva vs. Jonathan Wiezorek
    -Seth Kleinbeck vs. Kyle Noke
    -Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson vs. Bo Cantrel

Ticket prices range from $26 to $126 for ringside floor seats.

I missed the UFC in Houston, so I'm going to try and make this show if I can.

2. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Go get the ringside tickets, it will help you build a good credit.

3. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

thanks for the advice :D

4. rayden

rayden Member

I used to train with (and a punching bag for) KJ Noons here in H-Town when he was an 18 year old phenom. So I am pumped for this fight and will be supporting KJ 110%.

I've never liked Nick or Nate Diaz so I want to see Nick get KTFO.

5. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

hell yea, i ****ng hate nick diaz. i wanna see a rematch with the fireball kid, so gomi can light him up with a right hand and break his ugly monkey face again.

i am sooo sure if gomi wasnt out partying and banging blonde hookers the night before he could have taken diaz. well it was his own fault, i just wanna see the old fireball kid again