1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

EL CHAPO ESCAPES AGAIN

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by paulnhbtx, Jul 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Trump is a chump.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

What has he said that's racist? Is saying that illegal immigrants include some rapists among them a racist comment?

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Well, to start, he's basically called a whole nation of people liars, cheaters, and profiteers, all the while practically claiming that they are an enemy of ours.

The fact that he's doing it mostly for the purpose to try and win the unintelligent extreme right handed vote is what makes this whole thing laughable. Not the part where his life got threatened, cuz that's not cool, but the fact that it takes someone like this to call him out on it. You know, the billionaire, stooping down to the common man's level, by tossing out heavy handed comments that he believes they so desperately want to hear, believing that this makes them think he's one of them. Well, the other billionaire took offense to that. The whole thing, as I'd assume you'd know (read: I'm giving someone like you, who's defending his comments the benefit of the doubt, by assuming you have some intelligence) is a vote grab. He's trying to grab votes from the poor right wing, who, ironically, will probably forget about his comments as soon as the next buffoon says something equally stupid.

This isn't the D & D, and of course you'd come to his rescue, so with that, I'll recuse myself from this.

#63 Two Sandwiches, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

That's a huge exaggeration on your part.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Not at all, in my humble opinion. I think he's very much on target. Trump is ludicrous. A 69 year old pathetic creature who was left a fortune by his father, a fortune that lets him buy the publicity he so obviously craves. Slamming Mexico is yet another stupid act on his part, done to feed his ego, an ego that's boundless.

6. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

He's acting as if illegal immigrants are somehow worse than everyday people. It's the whole "if a Muslim kills someone he's a terrorist. If a black man kills someone he's a gang member and if a white person kills someone he's mentally unstable" bit. Society and media says dumb **** and people carry it on with more dumb ****.

However, Trump is just a tool. He's come out with many other racist comments and him saying "I HIRE LATINOS" is like that kid in high school who claims he has "one black friend". He's a joke. And worse than Bernie Sanders.

I'm voting 3rd party this year. Both the parties delegates so far make me cringe.

7. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

He stereotyped Mexicans. Trump is an ignorant b*stard.

8. noscrusir

noscrusir Contributing Member

I consider myself a moderate conservative and F trump. Such crass and ignorance. Would never vote for him

1 person likes this.
  9. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2w25EyFokS4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

#70 dc rock, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  11. Victorious

Victorious Member

wow this is insane. video of him leaving the prison. maximum security lol and is that an ipad there in his cell? :eek:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QwVRrj9zPEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5nIwmSMVh8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Sajan

Sajan Member

the bigger question is how long was he really in prison?

who is to say he didn't roam the streets for a while occasionally before fully escaping?

13. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's crazy how unassuming that guy looks. Had I seen him on the street and not known he was a horrible, murdering, ruthless drug cartel ruler, I would never have thought twice.

14. Asian Sensation

That was my thought as well. He looks like an every day blue collar laborer. Good luck finding him.

15. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

That was like watching a bad episode of Weeds.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

that tunnel doesn't look new. it was there already. decked with old wood?

17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I guess I don't have to ask who will play El Chapo in the movie...cough...Jack Black.

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AS58aQj2fN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. Nook

Nook Member

El Chapo is a legend that will be talked about generations from now.

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I think they made that tunnel twice as big as necessary just for a little extra FU - that thing is ridiculous.