1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Educated muslim honor kills daughter in Ohio

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Dec 1, 2016.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Hello, you lying piece of trash. I read your bullshit and pulled some quotes from the link you posted:

The ownage is complete, you lying piece of garbage. You should be banned for deliberately misleading the posters on this board.

2. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Lol, you can scream all you want, but the facts are indisputable.

91% of honor killings are committed by muslims, 99% if they were all reported, 80%+ of them get away without prosecution, and whether the issue is cultural or religious, all muslims are equally responsible for making it stop. Inaction is a form of enabling crime. Justifying murder is a form of hatred. You should be thankful generous people like myself care enough to save the women of a death cult from a life of fear.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You are a liar to the posters on this board.
    You are also afraid of Muslims, you coward.
    In short, you are a lying coward.
    Hey, tell us one of your stories about your millions of dollars! You were a millionaire by the age of 22, if I'm not mistaken. That's very impressive!

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Which of his statements do you consider to be a lie? Are you disputing the stats he posted, or the conclusion he's drawing about Islamic teaching/culture being a root cause?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  5. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

It appears the Alt-Right new breed of Hitler's are coming out of their mommies basements. Look folks the world is getting more competitive, I'm sorry but Donald J Trump's not going to get you out of your parents house. He's going to pull the oldest card in the book and try to bring some of those jobs that people different than you will do for a fraction of the cost. It might work for the first few years, but watch out when that next downturn hits, that's when you will have to move out of your parents basement and into the streets. That's if DT delivers on his message.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh. This forum never disappoints at providing a glimpse into the views of people living in an internet bubble. I suggest on expanding your horizons folks, get out of your basements and challenge your xenophobic views. Scary you might find out that those people really ain't all that different.

Oh yeah......to those posting poll results from Afghanistan/Pakistan and the Middle East.....hahahahahaha!!!!

magnomonkey likes this.
  6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Horrible thing to happen and hopefully justice is served.

Honey Bear is also a POS.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

As much as I like to **** on Islam and Mohammad the warlord, there is no Quranic teaching or Hadith about offing your daughter because she sinned.

8. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

sirbaihu is stating the stats that HB posted are not from the pew research study. He just made them up.

9. durvasa

If you're talking about the original post, he didn't say all the stats were from the Pew research study. He cited multiple different polls.

Maybe the polls are untrustworthy or misleading, but I don't think quoting polls is in itself a lie unless one does so knowing that the polls are inaccurate.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Pew usually 've their own bias when it comes to some religious questionnaires, they are sponsored after all by a religious affiliate .
    if you believe what HB has said,then you should apply for his fortune 500 company

Back to Honour killing , it's social ,it's punishable act under Sharia law and it's kind of lame distorted logic that bring more shameful exposure to family's so called honor

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The title of the thread.

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Do you dispute that HoneyPoser is a coward?

13. durvasa

I can't say, I don't know him.

14. Honey Bear

You don't have to look far to see the main issue plaguing muslim communities and their sympathizers today - the inability to openly or democratically discuss issues causing the unnecessary deaths of other muslims. No attempt at conflict resolution other than violence and... "it's Allah's will". They'll attack the stats, attack the sources, blame globalization, attack other humans, attack, point fingers, attack -- but never look in a mirror, look to their neighbors, and make the change towards humanity.

"Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly". Retrieved 10 June2016.

"The Assembly notes that whilst so-called 'honour crimes' emanate from cultural and not religious roots and are perpetrated worldwide (mainly in patriarchal societies or communities), the majority of reported cases in Europe have been amongst Muslim or migrant Muslim communities (although Islam itself does not support the death penalty for honour-related misconduct)."

Chesler argues that many western intellectuals, including leftists and feminists, have abandoned Western values in the name of multicultural relativism, and that this has led to the abandonment of Muslim women and religious minorities in Muslim-majority countries. A comprehensive study for Middle East Quarterly (2012) found that worldwide, 91% of perpetrators are muslim.

15. jchu14

jchu14 Contributing Member

It is pretty misleading for HB in this post to write that "91% of honor killings are committed by Muslims" as a link to the pewforum report. Then showed a quote right underneath the pewforum link when the pewforum report did not say 91% of honor killings are committed by Muslim or had that quote. In my mind, it was implied that if a statement is linked, the statement should be supported by the link.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I don't think anyone disagree that Islam has some cultural issues - serious ones. But I am wary of how posters like Honey Bear demonize Muslims.

Someone pushed a woman down the stairs of the subway today because she had a hijab. Inspiring hate for Muslims isn't how to fight honor killings.

17. Honey Bear

Are you sure she didn't make it up?

This is a 2 way street-- when only 1 side goes out of it's way to accommodate a people who at their core are intolerant of the hand that feeds them, it's not going to end well.

Shouldn't Islam focus on accommodating women, homosexuals and other sects of Islam before expecting the world from others? At the very least, it will subdue the violent rhetoric and polarizing emotions the average muslim has to deal with. You may be used to it and for some reason accepting of it, but I will not stand for non stop violence no matter where it is.

Not when I have the knowledge millions of innocent victims don't.

And ... FYI - this was an honor killing. As details trickle out, it's gone from diabetes to shooting her out of anger after a trip to Vegas.

18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Sweet Lou struggles with facts.

The poor girl was shoved down the stairs because she was 'wearing a hijab'. After the truth comes out, her parents reward her because wasn't wearing a hijab.

This is the stuff Sweet Lou wants us to be tolerant about; Parents manipulating and coercing their grown children over religion. And Sweet Lou doesn't understand that if parents can coerce their children into shaving their head, what else can they do? This is the definition of extremism.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Shouldn't Trump supporters stop their xenophobia, homophobia, mysoginy.
    At least that will subdue some.of the nasty rhetoric placed upon them?

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

There are still many many incidents of hate against Muslims. Again, hate is not the way to fight against honor killings.

Honey Bear - your interest is not to stop honor killings, your interest is to denigrate Muslims.

R0ckets03 likes this.