1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[EC Finals] (1)Cleveland vs. (2)Toronto

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 15, 2016.

?

(1)Cleveland vs. (2)Toronto

Poll closed May 17, 2016.
  1. Cavs in 4

27.1%
  2. Cavs in 5

42.1%
  3. Cavs in 6

18.7%
  4. Cavs in 7

1.9%
  5. Raptors in 7

5.6%
  6. Raptors in 6

2.8%
  7. Raptors in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Raptors in 4

1.9%
  1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Who knows? He's never played with another all-star scorer in Houston.

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

#WeTheNorth #ECFBasketball #Blowout #TorontoRockets

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Miami looked terrible too, and they probably would be without whiteside

Cavs are in a different league than their 2-8th seed which are all around the same level of mediocrity.

1 person likes this.
  4. Juxtaposed Jolt

I'm really not sure why the Heat were so bad.

Wade (as old as he is), Dragic, IsoJoe and Deng seem like a really potent group. With the way the Raps played in the Indy series, and some games in the Heat series, the Heat should have won that series in 6, maybe 5.

5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, a lot of people were saying how awesome East is (getting better from disparity of West vs East etc.... Lolol), playoffs are still a joke over there. I mean maybe if Miami didn’t have the injuries... But I still think Cavs are too strong. Then in the West you have 3-4 teams (GSWs, OKC, Spurs, and... LAC prior to injuries), those teams at least can make it a series against each other, also on side note... LACs not a fan or something :) but just saying... I wish we could add Rockets but maybe next year (our favorite team motto), also just look at teams that will be up and coming in West. But hey maybe the East can get 76ers in line to do something ROFL

So after the West beats the hell out of each other they'll face a Cavs team that had a ****ing cakewalk to the Finals... NBA really needs to rearrange for top 16 teams or do something, always have a conference that's been a joke and lately it's been East more than not.

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

To add, I mean you could take some of these bottom West teams and probably best a higher ranked East team in the playoffs or at least make it a series... The disparity is so big. The Cavs will start their playoffs in the finals and the West will have been playing since the playoffs started. I think if LACs didn't have their usual **** up/curse they would have at least gave GSWs some challenges (especially with Curry hurt). The league can't continue to be happy about this, can they??

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Tl;Dr Leastern Conference still sucks, and whoever has LeBron is a guaranteed finals birth (for last 6 years now).

8. hooroo

hooroo Member

heat bigs were going to be back. plus something about the heat-cavs match up where both teams win easy against each other at home. it's a first one to blink series that one.

9. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Top 16 teams and no conference style play, so... No 4 vs 2 (EvsW) regarding season, try to make it close to equal 3-4 or so that each team meets... Sorry on rant, haha, I just think you'd see a lot more better series than this garbage.

10. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, exactly.. Their first test/real series won't be till the Finals. So basically playoffs for Cavs start June, 2nd!!! I'm not saying Cavs suck, but in the West they would have had some real challenges.

11. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Game 2 of Cavs vs Toronto Rockets lol

12. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Scola starting for Patterson tonight

13. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Scola with the threela!

14. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

this game might be over by the 2nd quarter.

Cavs getting dribble penetration, good passing, cuts into the paint and open three point shots.

15. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Irving continues to make Lowry and his "heart" his b****

16. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

the cavs are going to be in for a rude awakening when they face the warriors. their D on derozan is to basically just not guard him until he takes a jumper. that's going to take a little more effort against klay thompson.

17. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Raptors lucky they arent down by twenty or more with the way there starters have been playing.

Lowry shooting terribly once again, while no starter has more than 3 points besides derozans 12 on 6-12.

Their bench keeping them in the game for now.

18. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

irving is 24? that seems crazy.

19. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

That's All-NBA 3rd Teamer Lowry playing like complete and utter garbage against Irving who didn't make any team.

20. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Lebron owns the conference.