1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dynamic Duo of Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RockSC, Aug 11, 2012.

1. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Just havin' some fun.:p

2. roxxy

roxxy Member

Alright my bad. Was thinking we would have to spell out the birds and the bees for you next.

3. butterball

butterball Member

Martin will definitely rebound from his horrendous year. I wouldn't be surprised if he was our leading scorer. I feel like he'll definitely start the season here.

4. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

We wasted our amnesty clause.

5. cheaterwon

cheaterwon Member

This team is better than people think. Watch I bet we make the play offs and are going to be this years Cinderella story.

6. rocketsmetalspd

I can't wait to see the final roster get done and which players will be the starting 5. I hope KM will get traded for something that will help out the team. Jazz or to Atlanta are the teams I believe the Rockets will get something done for KM.

7. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

I don't see anybody replacing parsons he was good last year and will be even better this year.

8. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

If he starts and plays well that drives his value up.

9. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Right .. So many here act like Parsons peaked in his rookie year.He is motivated to improve and constantly working on his game.

10. amaru

amaru Member

One can dream..........:)

11. RyanB

RyanB Member

Damn hope at least we see these kinda alley oops since our team's gonna suck:grin::grin:

12. RyanB

RyanB Member

:grin::grin:
    well i think the best we can hope is a 38 to 40 wins

13. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

I pray PPat doesn't back up at center, DMo 'could' do it but i'd feel safer getting a true center to alleviate the defensive drop off when Asik is resting.. *cough* Oden

14. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Better Cinderella story: the rockets suck. We win the #1 pick in the lottery. We draft both a superstar and long awaited center, nerlens noel. We've already built the supporting cast. Lets draft a star.

Realistically: we suck. Were in the top 3 picks. The lottery balls fall. Pheonix wins the number 1 pick after they were slotted for #14. All rockets fans instantly melt, our sun collapses, and a black hole opens in the Toyota center.