1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dying Girl, 7, Taunted by Neighbor

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TreeRollins, Oct 8, 2010.

1. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

its easy to believe if youve seen white trash people. but its not easy to witness.

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I've never wanted to punch someone in the uterus before. It's an interesting feeling.

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I would not hesitate for one sec before shooting that b****.

4. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

I think the term would be nappy ass @@@.

5. dback816

dback816 Member

YAY FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH

6. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It truly is a sad way for anyone to live.

My company can actually test for this. It's important if you're planning on having children to get tested for this. You might not even know you have the disease.

7. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

Can you post the link to it, I couldn't find it.
    I would like to see what 4chan is gonna do.

8. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Why the **** would you have kids if you have Huntingtons?

9. Precision340

Precision340 Member

someone should find her facebook account and give her a dose of her own medicine!! :mad:

10. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Well they apologized....after receiving death threats and the husband's employer sent him home and said they were going to make a decision as to whether or not to fire him. Plus their own kid got picked on at school. Reap what you sow.

Embed isn't working, so you can watch the video here: http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/10/trenton_woman_apologizes_for_t.html

Notice how she's wearing glasses and dressed differently from her wannabe biker look from the original story. Plus she doesn't have that "rubs der ass raw" accent going on either.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

LOL if her husband loses his job and her kid suffers through school.

I hope the father, Robert Edward, can forgive his d*ckcheese neighbor and forget about this, for his own sake.

As for the neighbor, they deserve every bit of public humiliation. The more the merrier.

12. dback816

dback816 Member

Ah so the neighbor is the one that alerted the media.

So much for the douchebag earlier in the thread who kept saying the father was wrong to go to the media :rolleyes:

13. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Wow ... Talk about deserving some real payback ... Almost seems too cruel to even be real.

I do feel bad for the kid getting tormented at school for what his parents did. On top of that he has to be raised by morons.

14. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

The fact that her kid is being punished for her stupidity is just as bad... kids are cruel enough without giving them that kind of firepower against your kid.

Just a sad situation, created by a woman with no soul. It's going to come down to that family with the psycho mother having to move... they won't be able to stay in that neighborhood at this point anymore.

15. TexasStake

TexasStake Member

16. Raven

Raven Member

Trash comes in all colors, so does evil.

17. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I have a friend with Huntington's running through her family. Her grandfather and several aunts and uncles succumbed to it. Here 80 YO mother is currently afflicted. She has five brothers and sisters. They are all waiting to see if they will have it.

Her parents waited until after all six kids had finished having families to tell them the truth about the disease-- which is genetically passed along.

She, with four kids, is now divorced and I have no doubt that the stress of this looming had a lot to do with it.

18. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

You're kidding me? When I read this thread title I thought 4chan? I'm pretty sure 4chan will have 50% idiots will join these idiots to make fun of the dying girl.

All I can say is that the law is totally **** up. Protect the idiots but let them get away with this Freedom of Speech BS. The law need to step in and put these type of people in their places. That's what happen when you have a r****ded part of the State in the US. I'm pretty sure if these two idiots were minority of another race and not white it would be a different story.

19. Convictedstupid

InB4 4chan orders 50 pizzas to that house.

20. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

That's ****ing sad. I'm pretty sure she didn't get the best treatment. At least these idiots got her story out but probably at little too late.