1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight taking subliminal shots at Harden in post game?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, May 28, 2015.

1. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

He has his shortcoming, but the man brought it on both ends all playoffs.

I'm proud of Dwight for showing such heart and fire.

2. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

If he was, he needs to shut up. How about hitting free throws. How about not being a turnover machine. How about some. Semblance of a post game.

Dwight is very good at defense but his offensive limitations are beyond frustrating. I've been critic of hardens game but he definitely took a step forward this postseason with some serious virtuoso performances. He has room to grow.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

For the 2nd year in a row playoff Dwight was the overall leader once again. Last person to be criticized

1 person likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

Are you talking about harden tonight. Think you're a little confused

5. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Josh Smith was close to Harden's terrible performance.

If only he'd handled the ball more.

6. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

I don't get people that defend Howard saying he always comes to play. On top of not making his damn freethrows, he misses it seems like 90% of the little bunny shots at the rim a normal center SHOULD make. AND he gets out rebounded by freaking guards sometimes!! Dwight needs to take a long look in the mirror too, y'know.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What about the 2 outlet passes to Larry Ellison?

DD

8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Dwight played his ass off. I don't know why everyone seemingly hates him. Dude earned my respect big time.

1 person likes this.
  9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Jason terry quit on both those passes

10. pass_to_Hakeem

Not sure but if he was ... KUDOS!!!! Somebody should of talked to him. He didn't wanna play hit the ****ing shower!!!!

11. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Dwight will be 30 this year, so it is not like there is too much time anyway considering his skillset. Maybe if he had some post moves. Capela and DMo will be the future frontcourt and Harden knows that. That's why he doesn't give a damn about Dwight. Have they ever even had a post game interview together? Dwight is right about Harden not fighting though. Imagine if James had Dwight's heart? This is why I think Terry won't be back either. He sees the mental weakness.

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

LOL whatever!

Dwight passed it without eye contact and into the front row - and dont' get me started on how lazy he is on boxing out.

I can't wait for his contract to be up, he is going to continue to decline...

DD

13. ksny15

ksny15 Member

He didn't bring a damn thing on offense this series. Most of his points were oops or putbacks or spoon fed passes in the paint. He can't create offense for himself and its just a mess in the post. We look even worse when we run the offense thru him.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

His play has been by far the most consistent in the playoffs. If you don't see that then you don't really understand basketball and what Dwight does

15. rocketsmetalspd

Seriously! You need to stop with negative crap. The team is close to winning it all, no one expected the Rockets to even make the playoffs this year. Your comments have been more in line with what Spurstalk fans do a lot of on their site. Seems like you have picked up bad habits from commenting over there.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

You should probably watch those passes again. Terry was open for a layup on one and Howard just grabbed a huge offensive reb and terry hesitated to come to the ball. Thing like this how people don't really understand situations. They just see the pass and don't realize that's the right basketball play

17. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

Man...i used to like you against all odds. But you're just a turd. F off, DD.

Dwight played better than anyone this playoffs. Wow.

DRP

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

I guess you didn't get the memo Howard acknowledged about his role going forward when he came back from injury. You should probably take a look at that before speaking further

19. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

Great leadership by Dwight. Talking crap after losing.

20. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Nah, Dwight overthrew both, especially that first one. Was a terrible pass that an average at best passer should not make. He had teammates right next to him, but tried getting fancy. That first one was a killer to the momemtum the Rockets had.