1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight questionable tomorrow night against Nuggets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by madbomber, Dec 16, 2014.

Tags:
  1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha, exactly. This is what I've been saying, I might be biased but I am pretty sure he'll be fine. I'm more concerned about Jones injury... I mean DMO looks great, but Jones would be nice to have too.

2. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

Hello Greg Monroe.

3. KiwiRocket

KiwiRocket Member

My fantasy team is giving Dwight the big middle finger! Knew I shouldn't have drafted him!

4. pips

pips Member

No one cares about your fantasy team, pal

1 person likes this.
  5. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I didn't realize this was from Feigen. If so, that's different. OP said he heard it on 790 which I presume was from MT, I didn't see it anywhere else, so that's where the doubt comes in.

Edit: I do see this now... So, I'm now putting in my credence. ha
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dwight Howard (right knee strain) is also listed as questionable for tomorrow's game at Denver.</p>&mdash; Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/544941350337409024">December 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. Amir's Johnson

I feel your pain.

7. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Howard will be fine. He is looking almost as explosive as he was back in the Orlando days. Jones fortunately is an expendable piece, unlike H&H, Ariza, D-Mo and Bev. But it would be nice to not see Dorsey and Black in the playoffs this season. Very nice.

8. NeonTiger

NeonTiger Member

Bone on Bone

9. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

Howard said he was fine and that he'd play Wednesday after practice yesterday....There's no way he had a setback between then and now...I don't think there is a problem I mean he was questionable for Saturdays game too after saying he'd play, just a part of working back from an injury...I think he'll play and if he doesn't he'll be back for the next one...No biggie as of now

10. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

clearly not a "knee strain".

i sense micro fracture surgery in dwight's near future.

11. photojoe

photojoe Member

I think it is hilarious that you included Kelvin Cato in this list....

12. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Dwight should convert to Islam?

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The rockets just sent Capela down to RGV, that means there's no way Howard is going to miss the game.

14. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

so t-mac got hurt, sat out some games, and people said he had no heart and started to hate him.

will rockets fan treat dwight howard the same way?

15. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

Sorry guys I respond earlier to anything yet as I'm still workingq . I was headed back to work from lunch and getting out of car and 790 news broke the story . I had enough time to quickly post this on here to let everyone know .

16. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I could understand wanting to ease him back into playing after missing nearly a month, but he played Saturday and the Rockets' next game isn't til Wednesday. Does he really need to sit out after 3 days of rest? If he starts to miss games as frequently as the AARP members over on the Spurs, then I'm gonna wonder how f'd up that knee really is.

17. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

If Dwight needs to get surgery on this thing, we can kiss our championship window goodbye.

Only way we'd have a shot is if we assemble some super team somehow with Dwight being like a 10/10 guy.

18. delishman

delishman Member

19. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

if dwight decides to announce surgery through the media without consulting or even informing the team, yeah we will

20. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

[​IMG]