1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight out vs Kings

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, Nov 25, 2014.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

you consider last year's playoff fiasco progress? perhaps dwight's strong showing in some respects. but then again he was matched up against a very weak center. the rest of our game was not good at all.

if you want to take into account regular season and bring up our improved defense to start this year, that is a plus. but then at the same we need to talk about dwight's terrible regression from playoffs in not being able to convert on post ups effectively at all. and i guess we should bring up that troy daniels can't make a shot to save his life either. etc. etc.

bottomline is morey and mchale are unproven in the playoffs, and for you to keep insisting nobody should even discuss that in this forum, time and time again, is a joke.

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

thanks for the posting-about-morey/mchale approval. i look forward to you not complaining/trolling such posts in the future now. kapaya.

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Yes we get it pippen you are always mr. positive :grin:

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

btw, whatever happened to cxbby….haven't seen him post here in a long while

5. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

LOL. Any argument backed up by actual facts is OK by me. Heck, I learn a lot about NBA basketball here. But when sheer opinion is presented as absolute fact, I will step in if the topic interests me. And so should you. It happens dozens if not hundreds of times a day on this forum. We, as fans, do not have any basis whatsoever to criticize Morey. However I will never ever weigh in on someone's "Morey sucks" post. It is an opinion. Nothing more. But something like "Morey sucks because any competent GM would have easily signed Bosh this summer" is just asking to be torpedoed. Just me, sorry.

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i like morey. but signing dorsey to a 2year guaranteed contract was dumb as ****. so was drafting royce white. and the list goes on n on. he is not the infallible god you keep projecting here. he makes plenty of mistakes and is subject to criticism, despite your position that "there is absolutely no cogent argument to be made by any fan criticizing either morey or mchale."

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Who knows...he still logs in but doesn't post anymore. He didn't seem like a bad guy. Hope he didn't keep trying to short AAPL lol.

8. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I have never presented Morey as an infallible god. Christ his greatest screw up was not taking Leonard in the draft. I almost wept, especially after SA chose him with the very next pick.

But Morey is very very good. That should not be controversial. It is almost impossible to collect super stars except through the draft. And Morey has two notches in his belt.

9. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Shorting Apple or any other growth company should be left up to professionals. Trust me, I have the scars on my portfolio. LOL.

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

ya good poster….was he shorting or just buying out-the-$ puts? anyways i saw some morris highlights during game break on nba lp last week and was remembering him :grin:

11. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

So what is your portfolio allocation? Mine is 40/40/20 junk/diversified stocks/cash. Which means that I missed out of a lot of the latest bull run.

12. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

lol what a random thread

13. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

14. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

He barely posts since he made that terrible thread saying Casspi will be closing out games/ 6th man for the team after that one preseason game. And when somebody would go against what he said, he would treat them like they don't know anything

15. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Black vs. Cousins, that's going to be a foul fest! Call up Capela:mad:

16. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

just have dorsey give cousins a nice smack in the head. should do enough damage to take him out of the game.

17. Ghost_of_Akeem

Black will make Cousins his b****.

18. baubo

baubo Member

If the Rockets are smart about how they double Cousins, the Kings perimeter game is very suspect. I think it will be a 50/50 game without Dwight in there.

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

I can see Dorsey attempting to dunk hitting Cousin forehead instead of the rim..

Cousin leave the game, Dorsey receive a suspension and everybody happy after

20. cheke64

cheke64 Member

However, do you even lift? What is your bmi?