1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard said he played with a torn MCL and meniscus in WCF

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Oct 8, 2015.

1. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

What prompted Dwight to reveal this? Did the interviewers ask something that required him to reveal it? What benefit came out of talking about it other than getting people to talk about how tough he is? I would think he's a lot tougher if he wasn't advertising the injury for no legit reason.

2. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Did you miss the OP?

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Calm down 99r. You really think d12 gas about how tough he is perceived to be:confused:

Seriously start the goddamned season already. ***.

4. oakdogg

How did the OP answer my questions?

5. oakdogg

It depends on the answers to my questions. If there was no need to mention the injury, it seems he must. Also, f*k off.

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Back at u tough guy. :rolleyes:

7. oakdogg

Why don't you address questions or articulate why an argument is wrong or why yours is right? There's no reason for me to visit & participate on this forum if I'm not open-minded. I made an argument. Where is my logic wrong?

Instead, you provoke personal disputes, which is very safe when you're hiding behind a computer.

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Watch your insults bruh. You should know better. I think your post was ridiculous and you come off as a d12 hater. However, I'm not interested in defending or arguing my points. This kind of stuff tends to disappear when the season starts hence my comments.

9. oakdogg

If you're not interested in defending or arguing your "points", then STFU.

And unless you're willing to meet me somewhere, shut up with the tough talk.

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Oh the irony:rolleyes: Get off my sack already bruh.

11. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

oakdogg has a legitimate question. what was the purpose of revealing this information? it's October

12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I guess so. I think I may have jumped the gun and read-into his comment too much. :(