1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard asks fans for a favor

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Vega_281, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Progs

Progs Member

The atmosphere last night was awesome.

2. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

Or "burn" his Jersey like some idiot "claimed" to be happening immediately after the game yesterday.

3. DarkRock

DarkRock Rookie

Yup. To be honest we might not have won the game if not for the energy from the crowd.

4. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

this is my beef

the lower level/corporate are always empty why not discount the price a bit if they never show up?

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

There's a site called flashseats and I've seen and gotten club level seats for less than $100 70% of games. I even considered not renewing my season tix because I could easily sit in the lower level for most games (minus, heat and lakers) for the price for around what I pay sitting in the upper level.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

seriously dude? I always go on stubhub and get mediocre deals...

7. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Talk about being able to move after a certain point in the game....

Yeah right. Once I in a group of 4 eye balled seats until about 5 minutes left in the game from like the 12th row. Nobody ever sat down, they weren't even all the way to the floor, maybe 4th row or so. So packed up and moved down to watch the end and....? And the attendant threatened to call security to have us forcibly removed if we sat down. When we returned to our seats he followed us up and tried to check our tickets. I said you watched us get up, you know that we've already been checked several times and he insisted. So we left. I can't even remember who was playing but let's just say those weren't the only 4 seats that nobody sat in all game long.

This was the same game that I learned how much 4 jack/coke's cost. :eek:

I love this team and I hope Dwight gets his wish but anyone thinking it's a fan-problem isn't thinking hard enough or hasn't been through the rigamaroll. Whoever said this stadium was designed for and caters to the wine/cheese fans is deadly accurate.

8. RedHotRockets01

I pushed hard to get in job in Houston just so I could attend Rockets games. In the end it didnt work out, but you can bet your sweet ass im still trying!