1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight gone based on this article

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ballplayer, May 19, 2016.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Dwight Howard is the best center in the NBA whenever he wants to be.

2. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

RIFT
    1. a crack, split, or break in something.
    "the wind had torn open a rift in the clouds"
    synonyms: crack, fault, flaw, split, break, breach, fissure, fracture, cleft, crevice, cavity, opening
    "a deep rift in the ice"
    2. a serious break in friendly relations.
    "their demise caused a rift between the city's town and gown"
    synonyms: breach, division, split

RAFT
    1. a flat buoyant structure of timber or other materials fastened together, used as a boat or floating platform.

RIFF RAFF
    1. disreputable or undesirable people.
    "I don't think they talk to riffraff off the street"
    synonyms: rabble, scum, good-for-nothings, undesirables, lowlifes, hoi polloi, lowest of the low, peasants
    "this government considers its citizens riffraff and is quick to silence the mere whispers of dissent"

RIFT RAFT
    Not a thing...

1 person likes this.
  3. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

I think Dwight is conflicted. Maybe him and D'Antoni make up?

4. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Dwight quit on this team last year....if he comes back it would be a tragedy, especially since no1 really likes to play alongside a whining center, who asks for touches he cant convert, doesent box out for rebounds, and doesent set screens and roll hard to the basket when thats his best attribute....my god what a million people couldve done with that athletic ability...mental midget, and at the same time low basketball iq that relies on atheltic ability only.

He has worked with one of the greatest centers of all time for 3 years now and his fundmantels still stink the joint up ...plzz leave

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Which is never?

6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

last years playoffs,playoffs before that. plenty of games during last season.

original comment was correct. 'when he wants to be'. Sadly his focus for this piece of crap team waned and 'all of a sudden he sucks'

ok.

proceed with 'he said so himself's' and 'he gets all the touches in the whole wide world's' ... facts are facts.

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

This. One bad season team wise and for some strange reason, Howard gets all the blame.

8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Say what?!?!?!

With respect, James Harden has taken a prison-rape pounding over this last season.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Is...is this...is this a joke?

10. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He literally admitted to quitting in the middle of games. Do you know how crazy that is from anyone with a sense of pride or professionalism? He is a child.

11. basketballholic

James and Dwight both acted like a couple grade school boys all season. They both stunk. Neither player was mature enough to lay down the ego and make it work. Too much pride. No humility. Total selfishness displayed by both men the entire season. Neither player deserved their salary. They should both donate their entire salaries to charity for making the fan base suffer through this debacle.

While I'm at it, both Les and Morey should do the same for not making these two spoiled brats work together. Both of those men did a piss poor job of leading the franchise to unity on the court. They allowed these two guys to be punks the whole season. Instead of backing the coach who was trying to instill discipline in these two punks, they fired him and replaced him with a novice who had no chance to hold either player accountable for their team divisiveness.

Les can complain all he wants about the media and fans being unfair to James. The little twit needs to understand that him and Daryl and James and Dwight were very unfair to the fans who supported the franchise while those four men were conducting a train wreck with our money, time, and energy. They were all very disrespectful and unfair to the fan base.

I'm still waiting for an apology from all of them.

#Pursuit my hiney.

In case you can't tell I'm fed up with the arrogance of Les and this front office. Trying to guilt trip us about complaining about James. I wished so bad the fans would boycott this team to start the season just to let Less know who really pays the bills. But alas not enough fans have the balls to do it. So Les will get away with his little power digs.

This organization needs new ownership.

12. Fundamental

Fundamental Rookie

i fully expect d12 to opt out

13. basketballholic

Dwight did quit on the team. ............at some point after James ( and by consequence the team) quit on him. Both men quit working together. It wasn't one-sided.

14. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Harden quit in a lot of games too. Especially early on. But since he didn't come out and say it he get a pass. Gotcha

I remember Tracy quit on one play against the Raptors and got roasted on here. Now Harden doesn't get back on defense or allows his man to blow right by him and he's not getting labeled as a quitter.

Only on the GARM. Lol