1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Durant and Harden "The Talk"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ballplayer, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I could see Durant coming to Houston if he can't win a ring in OKC. What is his contract length? I think it is quite a long deal.

Just fantasy..

Howard
    Parsons
    Durant
    Harden
    Anyone

2. OremLK

OremLK Member

2016... imagine Durant/Howard/Harden. :eek:

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Morey needs to be wise with the cap. Third superstar or bust.

4. jacoby

jacoby Member

I'd rather not post a new thread but I met James Harden today. You can dismiss the rumors that the guy is fat. In person, the dude is huge. Now I know why he gets to the Free Throw line so much. He's incredibly strong.

5. Ben Frank

Ben Frank Member

Am I a Bias Rockets Fan? HYFR.... I didn't think anyone would take me too serious, bout obviously someone did... good job tho

6. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

3 years but if we somehow managed to get Durant we wouldn't be keeping Parsons, they're both natural small forwards (and not much else in serious minutes) and one of them is much much much much much better than the other.

7. Karolik

Karolik Member

Durant/Howard/Harden/Parsons would win 70 games in the WCF.

2016!

8. TISNF

TISNF Member

Oh cool, my friend edited this video. I asked him to get me some of Harden's beard trimmings. He was told he "wasn't allowed" to talk to them.

Yeah, not much of a story, I know.

9. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

yeah. i remember he said that a few times. i for one welcome him to houston if he wants to play for the rockets and make houston his city.

10. Madclownpacasum

come home now KD