1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    EAST FINALS GAME 4 -- can the Pacers avoid being swept? Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Dude kills 7 - leaves retribution video on Youtube

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Amel, May 24, 2014.

1. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

He might just not have been as well off as his friends, or his parents might have been a little more spendthrift.

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

How many movies has your mom starred in with matt damon?
    How many episodes of housewives has your family been in?
    How many premieres have you been to?
    How many films has your dad directed?

I am not picking on you or your mom because I can't make any of those claims either. To say the dude didn't come from money is completely laughable.

from santa barbara, life of privilege in calabasas ( where bieber and kardashian live btw)born in UK, rich entitled piece of crap is pretty much the epitome of money and the culture of 'rich'

He was around it all day and bought in to its importance like many do. He had a bmw and somewhere along the way society taught him that entitled him to ass. It's a culture of making yourself feel better because you drive a beamer? sick and sad.

I know a trust fund baby with picassos at his moms house and he STILL lives on an allowance at 35 years old.. and STILL has to ask his mommy for money separate of the allowance he gets first of the month. They don't live in the real world.

Have you heard any mention of a job for this dude? I know guys that own 1 tiger and are sad because they don't have 2 tigers. It's a sick place to be but some people care and these pieces of crap think it matters. Go see rich kids of instagram to see what I am talking about. They aren't as much of a joke as much as the people that care and prop them up. You need people to care and apparently not enough cared to prop this guy enough up to what he felt he was worth. Ultimate attention w****.

The ones that are rich that get people to care are almost as sad as the ones that DO care. It's a cycle of sickness all around.

I bet this kid could have gotten laid but society told him that he should only be banging 10's because he thought he was such a baller.

In many folks eyes with that kind of coin he WAS a baller. One that in reality couldnt get ass and sucked at life so bad he had to kill people? Wtf? I blame him for being nuts but I also blame society for being nuts about money. it's a sickness that isn't sadly going to go away now that this piece of crap is dead.

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I also think he could have gotten laid and those "ugly" sorority girls are still :cool: in the sack. Too bad. He will have 72 middle eastern virgin men waiting for him on the other side.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think I get what you are saying but I don't think that what led to this is simply a matter of PC culture preventing him from getting the type of guidance that you are talking about.

As someone who teaches martial arts to college age people I deal with the age group that Rogers was in and the issues of physical, mental and emotional development are things that I address as part of my teaching. There are many opportunities to provide mentorship and guidance to young men and in martial arts we literally have them fight as part of their personal development.

If you are talking about political correctness yes our teaching methods are different than when I was in my teens and early 20's. My instructors would do things like hit us with bamboo sticks and deny us water when we weren't doing techniques properly or when they didn't feel we were paying attention. Would use terms like "****" and other terms that I couldn't use without risking my position at the university. Just because we don't do things like that now doesn't mean that the training we are giving is worse. We can still teach youths to become men without it having the amount of abuse for the sake of abuse that was given before.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member