1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Duane Brown traded to Seattle

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Oct 30, 2017.

1. csj

csj Member

I agree that bigotry and racism play a role, but not in the way you imply. It's also not clear what that stupid statue has to do with it. It's clear McNair has an ego and the entitlement of a billionaire, it's just as clear that Duane Brown is a lying a-hole. I can keep both ideas in my mind at once because i'm not an idiot. What's your excuse?

Not all of us share your myopic view of the team based on a seething, irrational hatred of a man that you don't know. We'd all be better off if you kept it to yourself.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Last time I checked, this was an internet sport FORUM. You may be reserved but I'm gonna be hella loud.

red5rocket likes this.
  3. csj

csj Member

I didn't tell you not to post so you have no grounds to complain. You are certainly free to loudly declare yourself an ignorant a-hole, that's between you and the admins. Nevertheless, the world would be a better place with less of you.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

jeeesh, if you are like this in public I have a feeling you don’t have many friends. Do yourself a favor and smoke a little pot and just think about yourself.

5. Nimo

Nimo Member

Every time I see posts like this with the quoted post hidden it makes me proud of my ignore list decision making

6. csj

csj Member

If I was more like you I'd say the same about you. You'd rather spend your time like this than learning the first thing about what you're talking about.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

The Seahawks plan to extend contract-year LT Duane Brown.

Seattle gave up second and fifth-round picks for Brown at the trade deadline last year. He held out for the first seven weeks over his contract, so a new deal is going to be costly. With Nate Solder landing $15.5 million AAV this offseason, Brown could push for $10-plus million annually.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm so glad he's Seattle's problem.

Champs and raining threes like this.
  9. Champs

Champs Member

Damn straight fvkc that dude.

10. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. Champs

Champs Member

Lol... That picture could not be more accurate in describing Duane Brown and half the Texans fan base in regards to McNair. Constant b****ing and non stop moaning. The same sheeple that constantly looking for the next engineered sound bite in their life to get angry about.

csj likes this.
  12. Nimo

Nimo Member

You sound angry. So you get angry because other people are getting angry?

[​IMG]

BMoney, red5rocket and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Duane Brown, still causing trouble among Texans fans....you can cut the cancer out, but that doesn't always mean you are done with it.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

You know what they say about recidivism when it comes to inmates released from prison...

Nook likes this.
  15. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Hilarious reading people complaining about fake narratives in one thread and then spreading one in the other!

Clutchfans never fails to amuse me.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You still pushing that despite the fact that it was debunked LONG ago? You do you I guess.

17. Champs

Champs Member

Yes. Sooooo angry. Hence my LOL.

18. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

What a bad career decision Brown made. Had he shown up to camp on time and played the whole season he would have received his entire 2017 salary and the Texans probably would have extended him this off season and made him one of the 2 or 3 highest paid LTs in the game. Instead he gives up a half a seasons worth of paychecks and is now on a team that is basically rebuilding.

Hope it was all worth it.

19. Nimo

Nimo Member

He has already said it wasn't all about the money. Whether you agree with them or not you gotta give credit to a man sticking to principles even though it cost him so much.

Nook likes this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He knew his rights.