1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Duane Brown reports back to the Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by justtxyank, Oct 23, 2017.

1. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

2. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

This is all on the owner if these comments are proven out....I like Duane's candor. Maybe Jay Z will buy the team

3. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

His other "concerning quotes" really aren't that bad at all...

So he wasn't happy Obama got elected...? okay, so he shared an opinion that almost half the country had... The sterling thing I suppose. And what the hell did he want from the team for protesting...a coke and a smile?

You can tell he's just fishing for any little thing that he can manipulate to try and make McNair look bad. It's really pathetic actually.

"Hi, my name is duane brown. I made what turned into a terrible decision to hold out, lost millions of dollars in the process, gained zero leverage (possible lost some), decided to cut my losses, return to the team, and pretend to be happy about it. My racist, pig, white supremacist owner used poor judgement with an analogy when trying to describe the protest situation, and I jumped all over the opportunity to publicly ridicule him, rally the team to protest against him, and further the divide the team bc I'm still butthurt about my holdout. Hi, my name is duane brown."

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  4. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

And the truth lies somewhere in the middle. per "Hi, my name is Duane Brown"

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The truth is that Duane Brown made bad life choices and cost himself millions of dollars so he's taking it out on the team by being a cancer in the locker room. The truth is that Bob McNair has done nothing wrong....other than have a team with so many unprofessional players on it.

ipaman likes this.
  6. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

He swayed the majority of the team to protest?

7. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

It's definitely not all on him, but he's leading the charge.

There is a significant portion of the team that just wants to get back to football, and he's b****ing that they still haven't secured 100% participation in the protest.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  8. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Wasn’t sure so serious question

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Which just shows what is important to him....and why he shouldn't be on the team anymore.

Roc Paint and smitheygerard like this.
  10. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

I was supportive of brown at the beginning of the holdout bc he's always been a great player and by all accounts a great teammate, but the further along it went it became clear he has no interest in helping the team. Now it's spiraled into a nightmare and an absolute headache. BoB has to be furious, and you know he just wants to coach football and not babysit everyone's opinions.

I'm a fan of the TEXANS. I root for the team that represents and supports my city. If brown doesn't want to be apart of that, and in fact is reveling in the opportunity to make the Texans look bad then good riddance.

Roc Paint and ipaman like this.
  11. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

You remember when McNair had Duane's back when his cheating ****** got busted for PEDs? Duane Brown, the backstabbing ungrateful POS, sure doesn't.

12. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

exactly

13. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

Duane Brown was in my top five but is quickly becoming my fav Texan

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Meaning effectively that you hate the Texans. It's like saying today that Ken Giles is your favorite Astro.

J.R. likes this.
  15. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

too soon

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ken Giles ruined one game, Allowing Duane Brown back on the team could very well ruin the season.....and many to come. All things considered, Giles might be better for the Astros than Duane Brown is for the Texans.

17. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

ipaman and smitheygerard like this.
  18. ipaman

You like cheating backstabbing PED users apparently.

19. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

Yeah I like Cush as well but he's lost a step...Backstabber makes you a little butthurt and obtuse but hey maybe that's what you were going for

ipaman likes this.
  20. ipaman

I'm not butthurt Duane is. His big ole PED using booty is hurt big time because hes getting paid millions in non-guaranteed money for a contract he willing signed.