1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dream Team Documentary

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RV6, Jun 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Shaud

Shaud Member

lol I didn't even notice I typed that. I don't know how that came out to that lol.

2. VanityHalfBlack

available on torrents

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Not bad. More footage would have been nice but they wanted to keep it concise.

4. Big Time Titan

I've never understood the hate for Isiah Thomas.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He was a prick on the court. Dirty and cheap. Makes Chris Paul look like Kevin Durant.

6. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

The angelic assassin was also known as a conniving clubhouse lawyer, he supposedly lobbied for the Dantley/Aguirre trade cause Aguirre was his buddy. Also supposedly behind the Jordan freeze out at the all-star game.

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

Also Magic said that Isiah was telling people that Magic was gay when it came out that he had HIV.

Isiah denies this claim.

8. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

[​IMG]

I need this shirt

9. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

That was amazing, can anyone else recommend any other docs or videos on the old school players with rare footage?

Man..Jordan. His greatness really is unmatched and i hope each generation learns of how amazing an athlete and player he was. I worry sometimes with the Kobe kids and Lebron homers, etc.

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Unfortunately, that team was incomplete to me because Hakeem was not in it. Not yet eligible for the US squad.