1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green Is Such A Punk

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DJboutit, May 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

^
    I see it differently. Green was already sliding backwards before Ariza's left arm hooks Green's side.

Slow the motion down. Green is "stumbling" backwards and is not vertical on his screen as Ariza's arm comes forward around Green's waist. It's a moving screen before it becomes a tackle. If anything, the refs have to at least call it a moving screen. Any extracurricular can be called on both or none.

1 person likes this.
  2. edwardc

edwardc Member

Dont forget the flopping but there no difference from the other two teams that have been defeated.

3. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

They're trying to build a narrative that Ariza is dirty or attacking their players.

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

You can when its 5 on 8

1 person likes this.
  5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol what a big man calling me an idiot, telling me i'm outnumbered and to not voice my opinion on a basketball forum.

Nobody can say what he was expecting, but I see from the video he didn't look back and intentionally fall on any specific body part for all he knew he could of been catching his foot, arm, leg, hip or possibly nothing.

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Ariza has definitely has had his fair share of cheap shots over his career, not specific to the Warriors but in general he has been know to throw a elbow or 2.

7. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

I hate green and how much ESPN had been dick riding the Warriors more than tin man hated/hates McGrady

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

i never said not to voice your opinion, i said everyone has one. you were the one telling people to stop because you disagreed. just let others have theirs too even if you disagree. you act entitled and whine just like b**** baby curry, it's uncanny.

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

First you call me an idiot, then you feel like telling me i'm acting like and entitled whiny b****? **** off.

I never told anybody to stop, I never stopped anybody from disagreeing with me, I simply voiced my opinion which I have every right to do. Your being a total jackass.

1 person likes this.
  10. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

Kudos to Flop for creating this video
    We can report this to the NBA. Follow these instructions.
    First as soon as we start making noise I guarantee NBA will demand this video to be taken down. So download the program called 4Kvideo downloader or something similar so you can make a copy of this video. Link: https://www.4kdownload.com/howto/howto-download-youtube-video?source=videodownloader
    Now that we have a copy of the video you can upload it to youtube to either send in your link or Flop’s.

Link to reporting to NBA : http://www.nba.com/email_us/contact_us.html
    Enter your name, email, Select Officiating in the NBA as the dropdown.
    Enter the following message:
    Please review these missed calls. Link can be found. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkzTr-op7U
    Some Key misses:
    1. Harden could not get any calls on his drives throughout the game. I am shocked he only shot 6 free throws considering how aggressive he was the entire game. It should have easily been a 40 point night for him.
    2. The third quarter had the most moving screens for the Warriors.
    3. I am surprised not one moving screen call was made in the entire game. This definitely favors the Warriors considering the splash brothers are better than everyone in the NBA at shooting off the dribble.
    4. Bogut grabs and hooks Dwight every chance he gets when going for rebounds.
    5. There were hardly any bad calls against the Warriors. Maybe a couple of times where the Rockets were touching the Warriors on their back when they shot a layup in transition, but 1/2 went in. They did the same to Brewer except they would go for his hip rather than his back which is less noticeable. I noticed more contact on Josh Smith and other Rockets drives in transition which I didn't add. Jones looked like he fouled Curry on that three at the end of the game, but it came after a blatant push off which sent Corey Brewer flying.
    6. I left out a lot more (non)calls against the Rockets because they were hard to notice without me pointing them out and I did not want to seem biased.
    7. Specifically in the 2nd qtr
    A. There appeared to be one moving screen on Dwight in the 2nd quarter, but when you see the reverse angle showing how Bogut picked up a foul on Josh Smith it shows Harrison Barnes was grabbing Dwight's arm on the roll while shading him to make it look like a moving screen. He was trying to get Dwight in early foul trouble.
    B. Draymond Green fell back onto Howard's left knee in the 2nd quarter. I added it. Also, added some extras in the 2nd Q showing how they got some calls that we didn't.
    C. The Rockets started the 2nd quarter 31-24. They committed their 5th team foul at the 6:19 mark of the quarter. The FT difference was 7-2 in favor of the Warriors. The Warriors finished the half with the momentum up by 3 points.
    D. The only reason we did not crush them on the boards when they went small is because they would tuck, grab, and push Howard out of position.

1 person likes this.
  11. lockmat

lockmat Member

I looked again. Draymond actually starts falling before Ariza "hooks" him. I don't know why Ariza would pull him with enough force for him to fall on top of him. Even if he had, Ariza would have slung him out of the way, not on top of himself.

And it's pretty clear Draymond was holding Ariza down.

[​IMG]

12. MtthwPnngbtn

MtthwPnngbtn Member

13. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

scum.

that game was ours

14. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

99% of this thread disagrees with you, you aren't convincing anybody. You're ruining a perfectly good thread where rockets fans can blow off some steam against that POS punk Green.

Anyway, I hope the refs watch tape and keep a closer eye on Greens tactics.

15. BigTex

BigTex Member

He did the exact same thing to Howard with 6:02 minutes left in the 2nd qtr.
    Threw his entire body backwards at Howard's legs, whilst yelling directly at the ref for a call

16. solid

solid Contributing Member

One of the most annoying players in the game. I can't stand him. Never have. Would not want him on the Rockets.

17. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

I meant specifically towards the Warriors. That's why they keep hawking on about that stupid bump from back in January. You can clearly see that Ariza was jogging up the court and Curry decides to stop and turn which creates the unintentional bump. Green says something to Curry and then Curry decides to go gangster while also being conveniently held back. It would have been a no call if Curry doesn't act like Ariza stepped on his Pumas but the refs decide to T up Ariza.

18. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

19. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Tripping id take him in a heartbeat

20. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

Agree with this, but Stockton and Malone got way further than they should have. I couldn't stand Stockton's dirty play coupled with Malone getting bailed out by the refs on every call just because he looked big and tough and "must've gotten fouled" even when he got cleanly blocked or stripped. They did not deserve two Finals appearances together. I'm just glad they got stopped at the end both times.