1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green Is Such A Punk

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DJboutit, May 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

our big man is soft, again our big man is soft. where is joey dorsy when you need him most . lay him the **** out already if this was in the 90s, play dirty for ****ing once

2. SemisolidSnake

Yeah, it's beginning to become clear to me how they won so many games this season. I don't even think their actual legitimate play was as good as the Clippers. They're the Lebron of teams.

3. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Draymond Green plays like he looks... dirty.

4. AB423

AB423 Member

yeah that would've been nice to see.

5. SemisolidSnake

I wish, but the NBA would probably suspend Ariza for the rest of the series and seal our fate. The Rockets are playing the teacher's pet of the NBA. I imagine the Rockets hold back a little bit, because who knows what's going to be called against them if they foul hard? We've seen plenty of disparity already in the previous two series. It's a handicap.

I was originally thinking to throw Dorsey out there and let him get suspended as he takes Green out for the season. Now I'd think we should give the assignment to Jones, but TJ Softy wouldn't even know how to foul hard enough to kill a fly. He'd get a Flagrant 2 and the shot would still go in. And he'd be the one injured.

1 person likes this.
  6. kanggang

kanggang Member

he was the reason why I won my fantasy league but i'll never draft him again

7. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

before this season i remember him whining like hell when he played us. hard to watch

im sure ariza let the team know about this b**** and they'll react accordingly.

8. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Literally a wide open lay up

9. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

if it was mad max, he would lay him out already, these rockets are way too nice. we need a guy like matt barnes or ron artest

10. photojoe

photojoe Member

That play was pathetic. And the worst thing was that the commentators and the ex-referee were all saying that it looked like both players got tangled up and it should be a no-call.

They even looked at it on reaply! How horrible could that be? That was clearly an intentional flop and grabbing of Ariza's legs. Dirty, cheap, bush-league play.

1 person likes this.
  11. houseofglass21

Ariza got a good knee to his head in there though.

12. koldlaser

koldlaser Member

Don't know what you guys are seeing, didn't see anything dirty about that play. It was probably an illegal screen but he sold it well by clumsily falling backward and intentionality tangled up with Ariza. Green's overall performance was actually the main reason why they won this game not curry. But nice try Clutchfans for trying to paint a villain over a highly skilled and intelligent player.

13. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

The Warriors have been doing this since the beginning of the season and have gotten away with it. This is the WCF and they are going to do what it takes to win. We need to get in their skin too. We need Pat Beverly right now. Get in their faces and get physical. The Rockets CAN NOT take their foot of the gas pedal.

14. nwcougar

nwcougar Member

I noticed them bear hugging Howard several times to prevent him from getting back down the court. I guessing they were thinking they could either keep him from getting down the court or sending him to the FT line where the chances are good that he misses. It sucks for us Rockets fans but it's a winning strategy. In other words foul the crap out of Howard every play, get away w/ being very physical, and/or have him shoot FT's. On the other end it was pretty much ticky-tack fouls sending their players to the line.

15. Man

Man Contributing Member

I couldn't believe it when I heard that. What a joke. And they even reviewed the play......

16. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

I've watched quite a few warriors games, and they get away with illegal screens that are just obvious. Refs are certainly made aware, and just have chosen not to call it.

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

You guys are overacting. You would love that if he was on our team, very smart play to sell the whole slipping and falling, It lead to a completely wide up layup for Curry.

Was it illegal? Yes, but it worked.

Just like when Harden purposely hooks players arms to draw fouls, it's illegal, but refs don't see it and it works.

The only thing dirty thing about that play is it could of been really dangerous the way Green fell back on Ariza's knee's, but that definitely wasn't in his control where he fell on him, all he knew was that he was going to fall back and hopefully catch him or get a call.

Dirty punk play? No.

Smart illegal play? Yes.

18. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

I am disgusted by that play. Not even him holding Ariza keeping him from getting up but the fact that he blatantly fell into Ariza's legs on purpose. That is such an unbelievably dirty, and not to mention incredibly dangerous play. It ticked me off when everyone kept referring to it and saying "he lost his balance." He threw his body into Trevor's knees.

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Again he didn't have direct control over where he landed, all he purposely did was fall back and hope to catch Ariza. He did not purposely try to directly clip his knees by any means. To think he did have control or purposely wanted to clip his knees is ridiculous.

20. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I too believe in karma. This is why Stockton and Malone (and, to a lesser extent, Payton and Kemp) never won a title. They did not play honorably.

1 person likes this.