1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice, Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TimmyTurnup, Jan 9, 2015.

?

DMO, T-Jones, or J Smoove?

1. Donatas Motiejunas

110 vote(s)
    88.0%
  2. Terrence Jones

10 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Josh Smith

5 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You have zero credibility with the ignorant posts you make time and time again in multiple threads.

This is the best of the lot. Ignoring all the stats and posting with an agenda. We get it, you don't like Motiejunas. You're still wrong and still ignorant.

2. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

False.. You don't need a jumper to be an elite post player.. Not at all... Makes you more versatile... Being a versatile post player =/= elite

3. kemah

kemah Member

lol

I am getting it from the stats that show Howard is playing as a DPOY when he is in and the team has one of the best defensive stats when he is playing to where when he sits we are shockingly bad. Now again who is playing when Howard sits? I am asking for the third time.

4. kemah

kemah Member

lol

I don't hate Dmo at all and in fact like him and hope that he continues to improve. I don't ride his jock strap though.

5. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You already owned him. No need to keep feeding the troll. Everyone with half a brain realizes that Motiejunas is a very good defensive player and anchored the team's defense when Dwight was out.

Those numbers are over a lot of games. The statistical significance is there. The only people who can argue against that are morons.

6. omgTHEpotential

What are you even talking about, man. Rockets had one of the top defenses in the entire league with Dwight out, which was anchored by DMo. I know you don't like the guy and so you're pushing this agenda of yours. Obviously, having Dwight around as a shot-blocker doesn't hurt, he's one of the top guys in that department. However, you can't argue that DMo is one of the top defensive big men in the entire league. I will not be answering to any more of your questions because you don't show me any stats or base your posts with any arguments, only unfounded/baseless theories.

7. kemah

kemah Member

lol

Again I don't hate the guy and actually like him. I am asking because of the stats posted on this very board show that Howard is playing at a DPOY of the year when he is on the court and the team is destroying it defensively and when he sits the stats had shown we are sucking. Maybe they are sitting Dmo and Howard at the same time? Is Dmo playing as a 5 when Howard sits? What is it is all I am asking. Is playing next to a DPOY helping the stats? Your stats also show a few defensive categories where are the others? Just asking and if asking a question means I have an agenda then why is that? I am a hater because I question this. Sounds like someone has an agenda alright and it isn't me? It is OK to ride his jock strap but be honest about it.

8. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

LOL great response.

Now please enlighten me on where I'm wrong at?

So Lillard didn't handle his business against our guards?

Wesley did go to work on Harden in the 1st two games both on offense and defense?

After Parsons made his statement about him being the best SF in that series, Ole Batum didn't start torching Parsons?

And etc etc.

Ole Jones was the only one getting torched out there and cost us that serious. Lol ok if you say so sir.

9. archinkent

archinkent Member

lol at the poll, seeing how just 2 months ago Dmo was the most hated player on the team here.

10. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Why not? :confused:

11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Smith's future with the Rockets beyond this season is very uncertain at best. See Bima's article. Getting rid of either Jones or DMo would be very risky at this point. The only reason I would trade either guy (NEVER both) would be to get a high end PG.