1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't look now guys...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by RKMAN, Jul 1, 2005.

1. RKMAN

RKMAN Member

...we are only 5 games back of the WC :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Isn't that the loss column? We're 6.5 games out I believe.

3. RKMAN

RKMAN Member

ya, u right. i always look at the loss column. on a side note, the last post was number 666 :eek: . i think i might have jinxed them :(

4. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

GO ASTROS!!! I BELIEVE!

5. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Wouldn't it be sweet for the Stros to make the playoffs as the WC and the Mets not get in at all. Houston could then give the collective middle finger to Beltran.

6. SuperS32

SuperS32 Member

[un-jinx] What are ya'll talking about? the Astros are dead...they might as well unload all their veterans and build for next season [/un-jinx] :D