1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't Honk at Me Bro [Public Service Announcement]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by theimpossibles1, Apr 10, 2018.

1. theimpossibles1

Don't honk at me just because I may be driving more aggressively than you.

The roads are a dangerous place, and I know in your perfect world everyone would stop for 3 seconds at stop signs and drive 3mph below the speed limit. But don't honk at me just because you disagree with my driving style.

Don't get me wrong. Am I stopped at a green light? Please honk at me. Am I drifting into your lane? Sorry! Thanks for the honk!

But, what do you hope to accomplish with that meaningless honk bro? Do you think that honk is going to override years and years of experience in my driving style?

It won't. And to be completely honest, as much as I would like to deny it, your honk gets my blood pressure up and makes me want to drive more aggressively.

Be safe out there my friends.

JuanValdez likes this.
  2. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

3. theimpossibles1

@The Hunted shouldn't you be watching Fight Club or something?

#3 theimpossibles1, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  4. theimpossibles1

You know there's lots of great posters out there who would contribute excellent material, but before they post, they think about people like you who actively sh*t on the forums because they have absolutely nothing better to do. Either change your attitude or keep it to yourself. Just don't spread your misery.

5. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

6. theimpossibles1

Trolls gonna troll. Isn't there some D&D threads yall can go sh*t in?

7. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

It sounds like the honk is doing exactly what it's intended to do: put doubt in your head about the quality of your driving. If it bothers you that much, you know deep down that you're driving aggressively and that not everyone feels that is appropriate.

8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

LOL this cowardly OP again now being passive aggressive

Certified snowflake

Invisible Fan likes this.
  9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I recently got some idiot in a huge Ford truck behind me in the fast lane and I'm behind another couple cars. We're all trailing behind another idiot who is obviously driving too slow in the fast lane...like five miles under the speed limit. So, naturally, cars start getting over one-by-one into the middle lane to go around. Stupid ass entitled truck driver is the last one to get over behind me. Then, he honks his loud truck horn behind me like a total douche and proceeds to gun it around the middle lane going into the right lane at a maniacal speed. The person he needs to be honking behind is the slow driver in the fast lane. Yet, I get the brunt of it. I just let it go. So stupid. Surely, stupidity will kill this idiot before another driver he pisses off does. And, that's also why I don't like those oversized trucks on roads...because it empowers their drivers to behave badly in a lot of cases.

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Let's get this thread back on topic.

Very much here for road rage taeks.

Harrisment and theimpossibles1 like this.
  11. ATXNekko

ATXNekko Member

Turn the music up and let the heavy foot feel the road. You wont hear the Honks over the rumble from the exhaust at WOT and smooth Jams blaring from the stereo.

Keep on Keeping On!

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why do people feel so empowered when they are behind the wheel and no one can say anything to them. It's like the freakin internet. Everyone's a tough guy

buffalobills!!!, B-Bob and justtxyank like this.
  13. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

I think OP created his account when he was 7. That is the only way the post makes sense.

ico4498, Os Trigonum and Jontro like this.
  14. Jontro

Jontro Member

i find listening to celine dion and the corrs (or the bangles if you want to get fancy) may help you relax during your drive.

B-Bob and eric.81 like this.
  15. theimpossibles1

This guy gets it

16. theimpossibles1

How so?

17. theimpossibles1

Nice try but incorrect. I am supremely confident in my driving style. If everyone drove like me we would all get more done and always be safe on the roads.

Are you the coward who honked at me earlier then swerved to the right lane and turned? Black prius?

18. theimpossibles1

Man... Could I be any more deeply in your head? Yes I started a thread about you in the feedback. Yes you got suspended shortly thereafter.

Sh*t happens. Get over it.

Harrisment likes this.
  19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

You start a thread about me. I'm the one living rent free in your head

Now keep being a snowflake coward

20. theimpossibles1

You keep saying snowflake like it means something. Ever had an original thought? You should try it some time.

P.S. im putting you back on ignore. I am above this childish back and forth.