1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donovan Mitchell upset about Harden's fouls? (Updated with video)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Space City, May 6, 2018.

1. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Yeah that's right b**** bow to the master

Tfor3 likes this.
  2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

If he really didn't mean it, he would have made a statement after the game, or at least yesterday. He is just doing a PR stunt now that he was asked about it by the media. Nothing to see here, he's still a cry baby b****.

slothy420, rgw20014life, adw and 3 others like this.
  3. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Who you kidding? The majority of the fans in the lower bowl didn't even know who Donovan Mitchell was before this series......hell, they still might not. Nothing other than a series against Golden State and/or Cleveland will rile up our lazy fans to even muster up enough energy to cheer. And even then, a good chunk of them are Golden State bandwagoners.

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

No way. He is the enemy. He plays for the enemy.

How is it you can forgive his behavior but not that of fellow clutchfans? Come on now.

Damage control failure. Yes - we need to pile it on. Rook needs to know his place.

#224 Tfor3, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
    rgw20014life, Scarface281 and adw like this.
  5. J.R.

J.R. Member

I'm sure their laughing at Capela was just taken out context as well. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for Harden, Capela & the Rockets to cook these b****es tonight. Then all you Utah j*zz/Donovan b****ell circle jerkers can go give him a complimentary blowjob after they lose tonight to cheer him up.

"If that's what he ****ing needs to be happy, I'll be happily to give it to him." - b****ell/Jazz circle jerkers

#225 J.R., May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

This

rgw20014life and Salvy like this.
  7. Fyreball

[​IMG]

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Bingo. F these mother Frs.

rgw20014life, J.R. and adw like this.
  9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

You mean "Let the TRUTH flow through you"

J.R. likes this.
  10. Fyreball

In this case, they are one in the same.

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Snyder seems so slimy to me for some reason... maybe it’s the hair but I feel like he would do great as the Joker in the next Batman movie.

ryano2009 and Rocket River like this.
  12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Imma have to stop you there.

Mitchell has been flexing since winning game 2. He posted that "Game Blouses" pic and to me that means game on. You can't be loud and then complain when Capela starts clapping in your ear. I don't hate Mitchell but I don't think he gets to walk away clean since he's had a HORRIBLE series except one game.

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

WRITER: Let's do free throws this season . . . .
    EDITOR: NO NO!! The gap doesn't look big enough . .. keep going back until it looks GIGANTIC!!!!

Rocket River

14. ksny15

ksny15 Member

James Harden better be pissed off and go off tonight. You are one of the top players in the league you dont let someone talk about you like that. Interested to see how he reacts

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

Game Blouses.

Goodbye to this b****.

Oh, your season ended with you in a sandal on the bench injured? Tehehe HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

slothy420 likes this.
  16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Honestly though it is insane that he has shot 1200 more free throws than any other player... the man is unguardable!

17. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I love how the j*zz couldn’t determine or even get on the same page within their own organization to create the injury excuse this cry baby after he quit on his team.

Dude gets “helped” off the court (appeared to be fine lol) after some minimal knee to knee contact with Harden. Harden even moved back with the contact which would eliminate some impact!!

I didn’t see any foot injury there? Then he walks out in a flip flop with the camera focusing on his perfectly unswollen foot.. come on j*zz/media...y’all better than that, or are they?

J.R. likes this.
  18. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Outside of this comment..I like him as a player and the way he carries himself. He's a young kid with a lot of pressure and made a dumb statement out of frustration. He's going to be a top 3 SG in a few years. But now is not his time.

19. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

I'd forgive him if he didn't try to buck up to Clint when Clint was dominating him and his boy...

20. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

Not true. you can't teach Olajuwon because his footwork was amazing.

Harden's skills are all based off his intelligence and cunning skills. That sort of tough can be taught if a player is smart and a true student of the game. By all accounts, Mitchell is apparently a true student, so he could learn how to draw contact the Harden way by soaking up videos of him.