1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas - X Factor

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DudeWah, Nov 23, 2014.

1. slickricky

slickricky Contributing Member

Notice how he is not in on final defense possession... Harden please stay on parsons

2. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

Ooh the classic Parsons pumpfake!!

3. King901

King901 Member

Post of the year

4. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

slicky ricky, the first DOH (Dmo-only hater)

5. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Where's basketballholic to say that T. Jones is worthless? Smh

6. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

The first? :confused: hah!
    There are tons on this board.

7. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

Who are you again?

8. Zergling

Zergling Member

Still gave us 16 points. When he normally gets to attempt 16 shots a game, we'll get more points out of that

9. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

dmo is our best post up player right now unless dwight can get 100% healthy. he doesnt conssitently get the touches he needs. he should be the default 2nd option with howard out

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

What happened tonight? How do you expect more touches than that. People need to stop complaining about dmos touches like he doesn't get a good amount of shots and tonight he had more than enough but still very shaky

11. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

He's been in a slump for the past two weeks or so.

Even still, his shooting percentages are very high. Aside from tonight obviously. We've also played a lot of games in the past month. Bill said something like 19 games in 30 days. As a young player, I'm sure that's part of why he's been rushing his shot.

Tonight was an aberration so let's not act like this was some sort of standard. He usually gets less than 9 shots a game. D-Mo has been our second most consistent player all season. No reason to doubt him after a couple of "bad" games.

12. slickricky

slickricky Contributing Member

DMo doesn't do anything for us that Josh Smith and TJones can't... DMo Pelicans pick and Scved sp? Need to be package for Dragic and Plumlee... I would even give the Knicks second rounder because we are all in

Dwight/Plumlee
    TJ/Smith
    Ariza/Brewer
    Harden/Terry
    Dragic/Bev

With that lineup we could be a legit title contender... Right now we are a 1st and out or 2nd round at best... No way we make it to the WCF with our current situation at the PF and PG position

13. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Dmo is our best low post player and I really like him but I wish he didnt allow himself to get pushed around so often. He plays soft at times and it's frustrating.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

Only part I'm really questioning is him getting more shots than he already gets. I think at this point he gets enough. He's definitely not ready to get up shots in the teens nor has he earned it

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

Actually, I thought his mom was pretty good.

16. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

17. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

My only complaint is that he needs to build up his base more. People can push him off his shot or the rebound pretty easily. He seems to be on the floor constantly or losing his balance.

If his core and base gets stronger, he will be an absolute beast.

18. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I love D-Mo and think he's totally legit, but I'm about to say something none of us expecting coming into this season - We are REALLY deep at the 4. D-Mo, Terrence Jones, Smoove and Capela? Three proven starter quality power forwards and one with ridiculous upside! It's incredible!

If we have to part with one to acquire Dragic, so be it. I'd probably give up any one of the four.

19. MissouriRocket

I love me some D MO

20. kemah

kemah Member

He is a top 5 rim protector in the NBA...or so I have been told anyway. I was also told that he is a great defender and an elite offensive weapon. So is he or not?