1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas unsure he'll be ready

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ico4498, Sep 11, 2015.

1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

This brought to you by the poster who frequently aligns himself with BobbytheGreat and just posted this gem:

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What, did you expect me to be the only person that is ever right? Not the case at all, lots of people say things that are accurate and "align themselves with me"

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

To your credit, you're still fighting the good fight to prove Morey is a bad GM even after all the others have disappeared, save for the cameo by cheke whenever he can get a one liner in.

What's it like to know that Morey is the best GM the Rockets have ever had and likely the best in the entire NBA currently?

4. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

“I still have to take care of my body and know my limit, but there is no limit.”

NO LIMIIIIIIIIT!

5. TheFreak

I've known that for a while actually and posted as much. You couldn't be more clueless. Ever think about changing your moniker? I'm pretty sure DudeWhiffs and DarylsWahng are both available.

6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You've known that for a while and still make angst filled comments against him because you think you know better every chance you get?

Lol okay.

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And you think you know better than Coach, every chance you get.

Lol okay.

8. TheFreak

I don't feel the need to praise Daryl every chance I get; there's not exactly a dearth of that around here. You make 'angst filled' comments at the coach and players all the time. Why is Daryl off limits? Besides that, you're obviously intentionally zeroing in on a certain subset of my posts. DudeWhiffs again.

9. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

As hard as it is for you to understand this, I've never held that opinion. On the contrary I've defended McHale countless times and have been accused as a "McHale apologist" many times in the past by most of the posters "thefreak" has "aligned himself with" over the years. Go read the fire McHale thread.

Again, your misinformation and false reasoning to try to paint my position as something it is not is silly and childish. Get a clue.

10. heypartner

And that is exactly what TheFreak just said to you.

delusional much?

Besides, he doesn't start threads, you do. Your voice is painted on the front page of threads. You just don't like TheFreak because he challenges you.

Doesn't matter if you have hidden posts to defend Coach or not; your DMo-centric posts are you legacy. They are what define you. And they are against what Coach displays.

11. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Yes but at least my "comments" towards the players (I've defended McHale more often than not so let's not make things up) I criticize tend to stay on topic in threads that are relevant to them.

How relevant is D-Mo not being sure if he will start training camp to Daryl Morey making bad GM decisions? Not very.

So, zeroing in on an obviously troll-y subset of your posts is called for.

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I like how you ran away from the other thread after getting eviscerated so now you're in here grasping for straws in a conversation you have no information or context about.

"99'er pride! We always stick up for each other!" What a joke. Back to the ignore list with tinman you go.

13. TheFreak

I really don't think it's that hard to make the connection, Wah. Completely by design, the only healthy PF on the roster is T. Jones, and the Rockets are supposed to be gunning for a ring this year. How is it not relevant to point that out in a thread such as this? That's a troll post to you? Or was it too much angst for your taste? I would find that hard to believe given your track record.

14. jbasket

jbasket Member

And another thread bites the dust...

1 person likes this.
  15. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

The season hasn't started yet. Much less is it even close to being near any sort of trade deadline. The team will likely have three PF's. It's yet to be determined if D-Mo will be healthy or not because well, not a single game has been played. As always, you have no point.

Criticizing Morey in this thread is minimally relevant except to "agenda driven posters" as I've heard them called.

16. heypartner

Apparently I didn't run away. I went out for dinner. lols. And your agenda friend ran away from me.

I'm pretty sure this is a Stray Man argument. See how I got you to make the argument that you accused me of doing. You are so trivial. So easy to steer you exactly where I want to place you.

And that's why TheFreak and others challenge you kids. You don't know how the GARM works as well as us '99ers, and 00ers and 01ers and 02ers. You take rookie positions that we've seen many time over, and you overstate it, over and over ad nauseam in a redundant manner beyond the time the cows come home and I can't count sheep anymore and wake up to the same drivel over and over ad nauseam in a redundant manner, ibid.

Yet, you think you are schpecial,

but you are just yet another agenda poster that we've seen for over 15 years now.

#56 heypartner, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  17. TheFreak

I posted here for like 8 years at a high volume, biding my time, waiting to pounce when Leslie hired Morey. Then I continued to wait for about 6 more years for the perfect opportunity to start criticizing the Rockets' GM. It's like when Mom and Pop built trust in the neighborhood for 20 years before stealing Jerry's sneakers. DudeWhiff.

2 people like this.
  18. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Puts us in an opportunity to showcase Terrence Jones. One of the two will not be Rockets next season. I wanna keep D-Mo!

19. heypartner

TheFreak's memory of Seinfeld never fails.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dwnanPuuCwk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I forgot the show had canned laughter tracks.

2 people like this.
  20. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

LOL. What the hell happened here?