1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas cleared to return to Rockets practice

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Dec 1, 2015.

1. elainas

elainas Member

yewh stats of 5 min strechs.. in 12-13 PO DMo played 5min and score 5 points,
    i.e converts 36 pts/36min, and ORtg rating of 216!!!

so enougth of trolling all the time

2. omgTHEpotential

You shouldn't be defending DMo every time just because you're a Lithuanian, same as him. He played pretty horribly yesterday.

3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Dmo was falling down last night not because he was too amped up but rather he just doesn't have his game legs back yet.

This is normal and honestly I think it should only take 1 more game till this is fixed assuming he can get 15 min against the Nets.

Every year I played ball in highschool there would be almost a 2 month period from when my AAU season ended and when we would start up for school ball. We wouod scrimmage in that time but still it would take 1-2 games to get my legs back and I'm not even 6 ft let alone 7ft.

His defense was pretty solid he rotated very well and was in position for rebounds even if he didn't get them.

It was comical watching him fall all over the court, it happened almost every Time he tried to make an explosive move. Lol

4. elainas

elainas Member

he was terible, but his decisions wasn't. First shot missed layup(TJ fixed)- will make any player 9 times/10 when in game shape.; Second shot fast break crazy layup- any player shouldn't try that without stop and fake.; thrid one post up- little short; forth- rushed 3' ;

first TO try post agains RG; second smh dont remember.

still on D Kings run fast break and DMo was first to stop the atack;

by the way he still end with +- +3

At the end of the day I have wake up 3AM to watch the game(Rox or Raps or gsw(its not fare what SC doing)) so will have my opinion on sertain players :)

5. Newlin

Newlin Member

But, that's just DMo being DMo. He's always like that. It doesn't take much to knock DMo off his feet.

6. malakas

malakas Member

There's NO need whatsoever to defend OR attack him. He is a player coming off a serious surgery and only played 6 minutes. Just be patient and give the man a lot of time to come back.
    If you were expecting him to step his foot back on the court and start playing like a star you were deluded. That's all.
    Let's see how he plays in January and then start judging him. So far even him playing is great for me.

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

You don't mean deluded. Nor delusional. Just plain stoopeed.

8. abaker28

abaker28 Member

Great to see DMo back. Even though he fell a number of times and didn't do anything spectacular, the stage of that game where we were leading comfortably and with DMo back on the court, really started to feel like our season is finally coming together.
    Had a laugh, probably more so at the commentators. But glad he's back!

9. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Still waiting for the _onatus Motie_unas stuff....

10. omgTHEpotential

Dude has a PER of -41.14...

11. brownxmas

brownxmas Member

My favorite player is back. He was falling all over the place, lol.

12. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Agree. It's probably going to take him 20-30 games to get his rhythm and flow back with some semblance of consistency. He's missed almost 3/4s of a year with no 5-5 live basketball and what happened to him last night was to be expected. But I was glad to finally see a real frontline rotation and happy as hell to see DMO out there on the court.

13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

omg THE potential

:grin:

14. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

the half life for HGH is less than 12 hours, so that wouldn't be necessary haha