1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald vs Beto: Showdown in El Paso

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 11, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

What was false? He is the Mayor. Yes, he is their boss technically because he runs the city services like the fire department and police department and has sway over them. But I don't really care how many people went and I don't think they were being dishonest. I am just pointing out that they could be compelled to fluff his numbers and round up. But again it doesn't matter.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The fact that you care so much means a lot... really. lol

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

"We stand against walls"

uses a barrier in the same shot...

[​IMG]

TheresTheDagger and Cohete Rojo like this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I didn't vote for him. I would gladly tell you if I did and I regret not doing so because he is doing a fine job.

That said I don't owe my vote to anyone. I prefer a moderate dem always. Where oh where have they gone? Donald Trump is actually the closest thing to a moderate dem now.

5. astros123

astros123 Member

where have the real republicans gone? what happened to small government/privacy/fiscal responsibility/etc. I use to be a true republican but the republican party of today isnt anything that what it was back in the day. Look at the debt ceiling

dachuda86 likes this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Exactly.

Just look at it.

[​IMG]

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Of course... no conservative republican takes responsibility for voting for trump, but they all support and defend him on everything he says and does, then claim they are a "moderate". Go figure...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. NewRoxFan

Beto isn't the mayor of El Paso either. But nice try.

No Worries likes this.
  9. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Good to see you are about as knowledgeable as Donald Trump. You have no idea who Beto O'Rourke is.

10. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

You think that Beto is the mayor of El Paso? I wish could say I was surprised.

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I went back and read your posts again because I thought surely something was lost in translation. But no, you really thought that Beto is the mayor of El Paso. Unbelievable. Weren’t you the one telling @fchowd0311 he should learn how to Google?

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It was false that he was their boss. It is also false that he is the mayor of El Paso. I see where your misunderstanding is. I don't know from where the idea that he was the mayor came. I'm curious if now that you know the truth you will alter your opinion on the matter, or if you will try and find a new way to rationalize your opinion that was based on misunderstandings and falsehoods.

Harrisment likes this.
  13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

If this ain't proof he's a trumpster, I don't know what is. Has the classic "I'm completely uninformed and believe whatever dear leader tells me today" smell to it.

Beto was never the mayor of El Paso and is currently a simple private citizen. The police and fire departments of El Paso don't work for him. The current mayor who has repeatedly called out trump's idiotic lies about their crime rate is...GASP...a republican.

Harrisment likes this.
  14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

that's absolutely 30%er right there non-college white male

believes everything trump says because "they stealing our jerbs"

leroy likes this.
  15. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

el paso is 90% white, beto is the mayor, trump has already built the wall and made mexico pay for it and adam levine shreds on the guitar!

get it through your thick skulls libtards!

mtbrays likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You sound like someone who lost the plot and got dragged far left by propaganda.

cml750 likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah my bad. He is a rep. I thought he was the mayor cause he comes off as small time. My mistake. Anyway, I really don't care about the number of people at his rally. The guy is a loser who can't even take out Cruz, who is an even bigger loser. His little imitate Obama schtick is cheap and doesn't work when it comes time to throw down in a debate.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

My only misunderstanding is calling him a mayor. I had thought that because he was small time and honestly was just a crappy mistake from my subconcious. I admit I am wrong on that. I made an oopsie so you can laugh and enjoy, because other than that you've rarely, if never, found factual inaccuracies in my posts. This was my mistake though so enjoy. And yeah nothing changes though because it doesn't matter if he was or not. The number of people at his rally still doesn't matter. I didn't even say he manipulated the counts. I was just having a laugh on that. I personally could care less if Beta had 10,000 or 20,000. It's his home turf. He should have those kinds of numbers. Regardless of him being a Rep or Mayor. Beta is just a cheap Obama impersonator who fronts being a minority.

JuanValdez likes this.
  19. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

WOW!!! i wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but you acknowledge that you actually thought beto was mayor. how embarrassing for you! at this point nothing you say can be taken seriously at all...you are profoundly ignorant.

here is your basic trumpublican folks..totally ignorant on simple facts, yet will argue endlessly about everything.

YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT BETO WAS MAYOR OF EL PASO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:D:rolleyes:o_O:p:D:rolleyes:o_O

20. NewRoxFan

My gosh, can't you read? Beto O'Rourke is no longer a congressman.