1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald vs Beto: Showdown in El Paso

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 11, 2019.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Educational Post]
    Actually the educational level of the majority of Obama's coalition was the lowest in history - inner city crowd and the crowd focused on receiving their entitlements. Very little life experience as well (young people, unmarrieds, people without children, many unemployed people, people without savings or homes). Then you have the ultra-educated Obama supporters who prey on these uneducated supporters and manipulate them, which is very sad.

GOOD DAY

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Actually for Trump it was exactly what he wanted. Its Trumps thing to make the media discuss "feuds" and dueling standoffs. Its what he's been doing for 50 years with the media. Creating a celebrity feud with himself for the tabloids to promote himself.

Nothing makes Trump more powerful in this country that NOT talking about his policies and instead making the media talk about things like "trading barbs" or "dueling crowd sizes".

I understand why Beto did what he did, and it probably paid some benefit to him too since he actually did produce a large crowd & it got some clips out on social media last night & today for him to run on, but he gave Trump exactly what he was wanting. The dueling crowd size comparison is exactly what he wants the media to be talking about all day today.... NOT the actual policy of Donald J. Trump's 2020 re-election campaign.

Os Trigonum, mdrowe00 and RayRay10 like this.
  3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Ahhh reverse racism... now we are talking. How dare you talk about White people.... RACIST!!

Here's a hint... this white outrage reverse racism..... Kinda makes you look racist... but keep on doing it so you can feel victimized.

fchowd0311 and mdrowe00 like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Curious... what is it that you want trump to stay focused on? Has he ever been focused (other than getting his vanity wall, other than himself)? Isn't this what you wanted ("Shaking things up")?

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I like the pivot by Trump's PR with the "Finish the Wall" signs.

Like the wall was even started LMAO!

What's next, "Thank you for the Tech Wall"?

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't know if many of these "reverse racists" racists do it out of a lack of sincerity and know they are full of bs or genuinely believe it.

For example, they claim the black panther movement is seen more fondly than the white supremacism movement by the media. They claim that black people can say they are proud of their race without negative backlash.

They just conveniently leave our the part where for a entire millennium their race has been called monekys, inferior, savages, inherently low iq. So when a black individual says "I'm proud to be black" they mean "Im equal to you".

When a white supremacist says they are proud, they mean "I'm superior to you". It's very important distinction and I think it's best expressed in a movie speech of all places:

#66 fchowd0311, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Experts agree that nothing is more off-putting than medium-to-low intelligence people with unearned authority lecturing other people on race relations. Now, when The_Conquistador delivers any type of remarks on race, it's a very generous and valuable gift to all who read it.

GOOD DAY

8. NewRoxFan

Even ann coulter knows this...

Wow, when ann coulter calls you out for lying...

joshuaao and No Worries like this.
  9. fchowd0311

Seeing as how gullible his base is, can Trump just say the wall has been completed and we can be done with this bs?

10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Sadly, that would work.

joshuaao and conquistador#11 like this.
  11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I haven't clicked it and read through it. Like I said, I don't remember discussing this with you. Did you file a report on a racist comment?

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Communists use racism to create victims as well. Proletariat ring a bell, comrade?

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You would call them "job creators" huh?

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No? Not really sure what you are getting at.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

More people at Beto's rally than Trumps.

Smart people are taking back over for the stupid ones.

DD

16. fchowd0311

Well elaborate and expand your view so we can discuss it further .

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That is his home turf... are you surprised?

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Do I really need to give you a history lesson re: communism and how it is implemented? You have Google. Use it

19. fchowd0311

I would like you to express how "pointing down to people of low clout" to deflect actual issues is a tactic used in communism in your own words.

Btw, why do you think I'm a fan of communism? Or was that what you were implying?

20. NewRoxFan

Wait, so you admit Beto outdrew trump and that trump, his other idiot son, and other trumpsters are simply lying, just like he has done about previous rallies and the inauguration?

btw, you have to give Beto and the other organizers credit for pulling that all together at the last minute. And... many of the people that attended trump's rally were from all parts of Texas, not just El Paso.