1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald Trump invites Russia to hack Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Dear r****d,

Read the article, think, and then reply when you learn what is going on. Or don't.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you care about russia?

3. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Trump, another pawn in Russia's manifest destiny

whodathunkit

4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

no i care about hypocrisy. if you don't like putin interfering with usa politics then you shouldn't like mrs. bill clinton interfering with russia politics. you can't have it both ways and be taken seriously.

5. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Exactly. This is so apparent. Trump throwing out bait for the media.

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Actually, most Americans prefer America over Russia. It's biased. It's prejudiced. It's unfair. But I too prefer America over Russia.

Do you prefer America over Russia?

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Apples to oranges

Wanting the best for your own country and not caring about countries who want to nuke your country is not hypocrisy

8. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Attention all hackers: You are hacking everything else so please hack Obama's college records (destroyed?) and check &quot;place of birth&quot;</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/508194635270062080">September 6, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Hack Trump's college record! It's incredible to imagine this guy went to school.

10. ipaman

both of your comments and attitudes are pathetic and imperialistic. no wonder the rest of the world "hates" americans and the american "attitude."

hypocrisy - the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

what american political and military leaders do on a daily basis is the exact definition of hypocrisy. you both should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to rationalize this type of behavior.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I expect the president to promote American interests first. If you don't like that philosophy, I think we have no basis for conversation.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

One thing is for certain - Trump is lying when he says he has nothing to do with Russia - he's made numerous business trips and deals with the Russians over the years. They treat him very well when he goes there.

Why is it ok for Trump to lie so blatantly but the right choose to ignore it and say he is honest???

13. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. ipaman

in what psychotic world do you live in where you think this hypocritical approach works or perhaps do you think we are the only country on the planet? also since when is pissing off major parts of the rest of the world in america's best interests?

side note, you're either single or divorced with your approach to relationships and alliances. amirite?

15. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i agree. this is what i've always thought about world war 2. we didn't think it was ok for germany and japan to shoot at us and yet we shot at them? what's up with that? sorry frankie d., can't have it both ways!

16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Trump wants to reduce commitments to allies in NATO, not Clinton.

You're not a sincere poster, or you're not interested in the truth generally, or you're not a consistent thinker. You bring dishonor to IPA's everywhere!

17. ipaman

i don't like trump but this is not accurate. he wants NATO members to honor their commitments like the usa has and continues to do. it is those NATO members who want the benefits of NATO without committing to NATO. you should be upset at those countries for dishonoring NATO not trump.

i'm not perfect but i am the most sincere poster. when it comes to politics i want everyone to be accountable, not always try to find or shift blame. i'm tired of people cheering and supporting for the less worse option. i'm tired of getting treated and acting like lemmings, we're better than that. also my nick has nothing to do with IPAs and in fact I generally dislike all beers.

18. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

She is absolutely beautiful and reason enough to watch the show...

Nice touch on the small hands by the way to whoever made that. LOL

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Well I love beers, especially IPA's. It's sad that Americans are so politically polarized that many of us cannot even reach any point of agreement on narrowly defined topics. I don't blame either of us for that.

20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

That's too bad, it was my one hope that you had a redeeming quality and were not just a ball of angry white rage - perhaps you should drink more.