1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dominique a HOF Finalist

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Icehouse, Feb 22, 2005.

1. wrath_of_khan

wrath_of_khan Contributing Member

I hope not. I really don't think he deserves it. Totally one-dimensional player who's one dimension (offense) wasn't even that extraordinary (basically made a living at the line).

As for 'Nique, bronze that man in the Hall already!

2. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

It's about frickin time!

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

You could have enhanced this demonstration of your brilliance by constructively posting about the screening committee. But anyway I just did. I'm amazing.

4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

About time!!

I like more Nique in dunks than jordan. :)

5. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Drink too much beer? That can give a slur - try pepto bizmo - but too much could give you an ulcer ;)

6. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

am i to understand not only was nique not already in the hall but he didn't get voted in again? holy ****. now that is a screw job.

agree with Sam on the calvin comment and disagree on whoever made the vince versus nique comment. vince has proven himself far more than enough.

a spectacular in game dunker (d/l his best plays of 2000 off kazaa), a dunk contest dunker, and he has what seems to pretty much be the consensus greatest dunk of all time with the dunk over weis in the olympics.

7. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

didn't nique get in? Why?? who did get in??

8. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Aside from his game, if you have ever seen 'Nique in interviews he is the most personable guy you could imagine......cracking jokes non-stop, very articulate, and pretty much lights up a room with his enthusiasm. I'd love to see him do color-commentary for one of the big networks like ABC/ESPN/TNT.

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

Most underrated player in league history; to not have made the best fifty was ridiculous.

11. micah1j

micah1j Member

12. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

I'm not sure I'd call him underrated. Certainly blackballed by the powers that be, whoever.

Only good thing coming out of this is the immense amount of sh*t the selection committee is taking for this.

Evan

13. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I heard that he was something like #51. Considering when the list was made (97ish), I could argue he should have been there instead of Pippen (still make that argument), Shaq, Stockton and David Robinson. Assuming Pippen is on that list and not coming off due to the 6 championship rings (riding Jodan's jock), then I thik Nique probably should have replaced Shaq.