1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dog Help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

[​IMG]

What city?

If in Houston:

24 Hour Animal Ambulance

The Houston SPCA remains the only agency that provides an injured animal ambulance and rescue service 24 hours a day every day of the year. The rescue team responded to over 6700 calls for help in 2007.
    Call 713- 880-HELP to report an injured animal in need.

http://www.houstonspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=homepage_new

#41 Uprising, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Outlier

Outlier Member

Man, you can do every check you want, I am not this dude you claim I am. Ask Clutch. Anybody. You're crazy dude. And the dog isn't mine. Want my freaking passport? It's obvious this was a mistake, I was just asking for help and I get flamed for it.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Call the number above.

4. Outlier

Outlier Member

The dog is microchipped, it won't come under my name because it isn't mine. You want proof I'm not scared to give you proof.

5. Antec

Antec Member

Is the Passport supposed to prove that you are not David Hoang or is it supposed to prove the dog is not yours?

WAIT WAIT WAIT...YOU ASKED FOR HELP, SacTown OFFERED YOU HELP, you have IGNORED the help that SacTown has offered because he stated "he will have to see proof that this 'friend' has ZERO items worth anything or he will pay the vet DIRECTLY" so instead of using your dam time to talk to SacTown and solve YOUR dog problem...you use all your time defending you are not David Hoang?

6. SacTown

SacTown Member

You asked for help and you aren't accepting it. That doesn't make any sense.

7. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

Yeah it's not from an infection, my guess, but it's at the risk of infection in it's current state most likely. Eyes in dogs can pop out when their skin on their head is stretched too tight. Could be from fighting, trying to squeeze through a fence, but also if you grab a dog by their neck it can put pressure on their eyes, and they can pop out. Dogs with squished in faces are more at risk for this, but I don't think this dog has that feature, unless it's mixed with something that is.

8. SacTown

SacTown Member

They probably had the poor dog locked in a cage for days at a time and he damaged his eye trying to sqeeze out of it.

9. Antec

Antec Member

Did you score a 1 on the Wonderlic test?

1. You asked for help. You were offered help. You have done nothing since.
    2. You asked for advice. People have told you several phone numbers and agencies to call. Instead you continue to debate with me whether you are David Hoang.
    3. A dog is in need of help. A dog is currently suffering with an infected eye that is dangling out and dried. Instead of doing #1 or #2 stated above...you want to send me some pictures of your passport? Or have Clutch verify your IP?

NOW I AM 100% SURE THIS IS DAVID HOANG.

10. Outlier

Outlier Member

You wanna know why I don't want your help, SacTown? Cause you've been a douche to me on these boards. Being a LeBron lover and in general a a-hole. I get your help and all you will do is rub it in my face. Call it pride if you will.

11. SacTown

SacTown Member

Weak excuse. You're going to let a dog be abused and suffer over LeBron James? What the hell is wrong with you. You are never going to find a job - nobody here would hire you after this that's for damn sure.

What excuse will you make when the next clutchfan steps up and offers to help? I'm sure Rocketgirl will help, she has experience with this. Will you accept her help? I'll pay her directly for any expenses she incurs over this.

12. McNultyisDrunk

McNultyisDrunk Contributing Member

You are not accepting Sactown's help because you're butthurt about internet arguing?!?!

This is real life, man. Swallow your e-pride and help this dog.

13. jae713

jae713 Member

Now you have gone full r****d. You are refusi g help that can help this poor dog because of difference of opinions about a basketball player. You are either a ****ing troll or an idiot.

14. Antec

Antec Member

[​IMG]

15. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Swallow your pride, save the dog

16. SacTown

SacTown Member

I don't think he is david hoang, but it's very possible that he thought people would offer to paypal him some money for the dog (like I did with Manny when he had that auto accident), however I threw Outliar a curve ball by offering to pay the vet directly and now he doesn't know how to dig out of this hole. I hope it isn't true but it's very possible.

I hope Rocketgirl steps up and helps the dog if there really is a dog.

17. Antec

Antec Member

[​IMG]
    -From CCorn

18. Outlier

Outlier Member

Man, whatever. I'm trying to do a good thing here and I even plan on taking the advice in this thread but these dudes trying to make me look like a troll.

19. Antec

Antec Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. Outlier

Outlier Member

Jesus I don't need any freaking money. Stop accusing me of stupid ****.