1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does anyone know what happened to Royce White?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by greenteaman, Nov 3, 2012.

1. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I'm starting to get that feeling too.. He could come out of this with around 3.3 million for absolutely nothing.Might have been his plan all along ?

I don't think the ADA would really play a huge concern for the Rockets.I'm sure they could somehow have most or all of the contract voided,if it came to that,but they would more than likely just pay off to avoid the negative publicity.

2. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Let the rockets organization deal with it, they drafted him and took that chance...

3. Super Lintendo

Did he burn some bridges when he made a public demand for a bus through his spokesperson? The Rockets appeared supportive but teams don't like it when players go solo with the media.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I beleive he was retweeting someone else going on their meds in a show of support.

5. tomato

tomato Member

His reasons for having the anxiety disorder aren't changing, BeeBeard. He has an anxiety disorder, and seeing his friend drop the way he did brought that anxiety into basketball for him.

6. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

He is suffering from 'migraines' and there is no timetable for his return. ~ My multiple sources tell me.

7. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Why do people worry about Royce White when we know there has been no actual playing time for any of the rookies before last night?

Of the potential forwards he is the most raw in development and similar to Morris last season, he is unlikely to get time on the court unless a number of injuries take out players before in the depth chart.

8. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I've always heard his anxiety didn't come into play on the court...so now he's afraid to run because of an incident when he was 10 ???? :rolleyes: Dude needs to just man up and do his job or just quit.

Because he is an employee of the Rockets and this is a message board dedicated to the Houston Rockets.

9. Super Lintendo

Repped, would read again.

10. the shark

the shark Member

Marothisu, this makes NO sense!!!!

"I have followed this guy a long time, read countless interviews when he was in college"

"If you actually read REAL articles and read interviews with the guy"

And than you turn around and blast people for doing EXACTLY what you did (gathering some so-called facts about him through the MEDIA?
    "Instead you let the media rule what you know about this guy and make stupid conclusions about him that are pretty unfounded"

"It's absolutely @@@@ING HILARIOUS to me the number of people who don't know @@@@ about the guy"

Just because you've "read" some stuff about this guy you know him insides and out? It's funny how the stuff you read about him is "REAL" and everything else is BS?

WAKE UP ALREADY as you're just as much in the dark about this guy as everyone else is. The issue hasn't been about his abilities on the court. So you've "followed" him.....big deal"!!!!

Take your OWN advice and don't read everything you read.

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

As opposed to what other option? :confused:

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

You don't have the ability to leave rep.

1 person likes this.
  13. str8tup

str8tup Member

This was probably the funniest thing I've read today.