1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does anyone know any good file sharing programs?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kill Dirty Stockton, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Kill Dirty Stockton

Kill Dirty Stockton Contributing Member

I've used morpheus ~ kazaa, winmx, old audiogalaxy, neonapster but now whenever i dload on them the speed is more like .4 kbs :( . Is this happening for anyone else? Does anyone know any new programs out there to try?

And as always the whole point of these 'file sharing programs' is to listen for 24 hours and delete the song and if you like the song to dload it for another 24 hours and delete it and keep doing so until you get tired of the song.

:)

2. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

3. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Um, what kind of connection to the internet do you have? Getting slow downloads probably says more about the speed of your connection than the file sharing program you are downloading....

PS (the whole 24 hours crap is a big myth...just in case you didnt know :))

4. Kill Dirty Stockton

Kill Dirty Stockton Contributing Member

hah my bad VJ.

But my connection is a good 15-17 kbps. And when i dload a software from download.com or something i dload at that speed but for the last week every user i dload off of in the file sharing softwares has been a speed of .4 kbps.

Beats me.

5. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

I am a roadrunner user. No matter what p2p program, I seem to get search redults once, and then any of my other search results come up with nothing, even if it is a generic thing. Anyone else have these problems? Im using kazaa lite right now and it gives me results sometimes butnot others ON THE SAME SEARCH ITEM!