1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does anyone have the Rockets intro video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zero2Hero, Feb 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Zero2Hero

Zero2Hero Member

Not the one that CF has uploaded at the start of the season (thanks for that though Clutch!) but the newer one. I believe the music is "Gimmie Shelter" by the Rolling Stones. The video is pretty sick, I wanted to show it to some of my friends. If anyone is going to the game Wednesday night it'd be much appreciated if you could record it.

2. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Going from Rihanna and Nickelback to start the season to Rolling Stones and NIN (the starting lineups are announced to the beat from closer) is a remarkable improvement. I've also heard Rage against the machine and Pantera in recent weeks.

Also, the Rockets still play Chinese Democracy in the 4th quarter, which is awesome. Rockets have the best graphics/music in the league.

3. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

I actually liked this one better then the new one, especially how it starts off with "How sweet it is!" and then pics of Hakeem/Clyde and Elie/Smith.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TZQFgsCArj8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>