1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Doc Rocket speaks again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sydeffect, Jun 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Granville

Granville Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/42b-Inq6l6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 people like this.
  2. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

Sorry to rant, Doc quit the board last year mostly due to comments like yours and folks relentlessly questioning who he was and his information. We keep his spirit alive because for many of us, his riddles are fun and a good way to pass the time. I've maintained a twitter relationship with him, he follows me @whiskeyred, and from our limited conversations I believe he is a solid source. I do not know who is nor do I wanna know. At the end of the day, who gives a crap? Most people on this board don't even seem to be die hard roxs fans, can't even relate to what two championships back to back did to a city to unite it, that feeling, to witness it, I still have no words and still am high off the feeling. Someone has a tip, legit or not, let them fire away, only Morey and his circle know whats really cooking and again who cares. What if Doc or cyberx posted who they were? Mystery solved? B O R I N G, at least to me. It doesn't matter. Quit fighting the uphill battle and relax. I love Doc and all our insiders but I honestly never ACTUALLY believe that anything they say is gonna happen. If it does, awesome! They are taking chances sharing anything. Woj can't afford to report his opinions or possibilities, it's his job and he's great at it, but he tends to deal in facts and gets to break 99% of all it. If our insiders are wrong, whatevs. I'm not ditching my beloved team and organization because of things people share that may or may not happen. Just chill, have some fun. Grow a beard. It's a game, we need to unite as fans, not spilt hairs over opinions, who's not legit and silly junk. At the end of the day it's all good. I don't know, you can ignore me as well but I think we should at least lock this up for now since we're way off the rails. But then again, this is pretty much how every Doc thread ends.

3. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Some posters intelligence can't handle Doc Rocket's cryptic messages.

1 person likes this.
  4. champstocome

champstocome Member

LOLL :p

1 person likes this.
  5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I know I shouldn't feed the troll, but....Doc is simply passing along what he has heard on his Underground Railroad in his idiosyncratic fashion. Quit getting so bent out of shape over it. When you call him a clown, you're really just making yourself out to be one.

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

You forgot one thing: GET OFF OF MY LAWN!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

More like chumptoleave

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

HEY!

The next member to post anthing that isn't a doc rocket tweet or decodeationg of his tweets is getting reported.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

For some reason, I'm still hoping we get Lowry over any of the others. I know they are the bigger names, but I think the chemistry with Lowry would be better.

10. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

If y'all make doc stop posting again everybody who said disrespectful things should be banned for life

11. basketballholic

Agreed. 25 posts. No respect. Doesn't know Doc. Doesn't know the history here. And just keeps pushing it. Thumbs up on the ban.

12. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Can someone ban this little b**** please?

13. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

Honestly... I dont get trolls. Like what is the point of going against the grain in a forum for your team? Just go away. I dont care if Doc was completely 100% BS, always wrong, or a 7yr old kid with downs syndrome playing on his dad's computer.... WE HAVE FUN DECODING IT.. Its cool to hear what everyone thinks and get as in depth and crazy as possible... If you dont like it then just go away. It doesnt make sense to me for you to be here. :rolleyes:

14. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

[​IMG]

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Decode these ...
    nuts

2 people like this.
  16. Granville

Granville Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NUjt3LHCAA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

For Omega Supreme

1 person likes this.
  18. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Somehow I got a feeling the Rockets are in a three way deal with Minnesota. We're going to end up with James Young... aka King James reference. Kevin love is also a possibility to Houston. But that is what I am getting.

19. hooroo

hooroo Member

entitled and demanding. i hope you grow out of it.

20. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

Well, Rockets definitely aren’t getting both James Young and Kevin Love. Maybe the Rockets are confident that James Young could replace Parsons if the Rockets are somehow involved in a 3 way sending Love to the Celtics.