1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you still watch full games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jan 2, 2017.

?

Do you watch full games anymore?

1. Yes whenever I can

76.2%
  2. yes but only sometimes

15.5%
  3. No, but watch stretches at times

3.9%
  4. No, only highlights

2.2%
  5. I abstain, courteously

2.2%
  1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Seriously. Cause people will b**** about turnovers with no idea how it came about
    Or who was at fault.
    They just go with the narrative.

Rocket River

2. ill-logic

ill-logic Member

I watch almost every game. Only reason I don't watch all is because I can't commit to watching every night we play.

Especially this season, it's a lot of fun to watch. With highlights the excitement/anticipation rollercoaster isn't there since you'll already know who won.

Where do you get games from? I've been trying to get Game 6 vs LAC for some time now.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Not against non- peer teams.

Tonight's game was not worth watching in the first half.

So I did not.

4. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Every single one. Ask my wife.

DreamShook and charlieaustin like this.
  5. charlieaustin

charlieaustin Contributing Member

I know my wife wants to go out and do something when she starts a conversation with "is there a game on tonight?"

DudeWah, IvanLCPM and cdrive like this.
  6. bongman

bongman Member

By herself?

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Watch every game. Sometimes I change the channel when they start sucking and hope for a run until I switch it back. That has been my superstition for 25+ years.

HardenTime and DreamShook like this.
  8. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

If you're not watching every game you possibly can, I don't know how you can call yourself a true Rockets fan to be honest.

It's a weird thing, fandom. I used to work at a restaurant during the Yao era, and I, as always, watched every game I possibly could. We ended up hiring a new waiter and I noticed he had a Rockets tattoo. I tried to talk to this guy about the current squad at the time and I remember he had no clue about the team. We were watching the Lakers/Rockets playoff series after work and he didn't even bother watching the game. Was out at his car smoking weed the entire game....

So, basically my point is: I don't have a point. Watch the games if you claim to be a fan. Yeah.

IvanLCPM likes this.
  9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I watch every game online after the game already occurred. I usually follow the game live play by play on bleacher report cause I can't watch it live all the time.

10. Fantasma Negro

True fans watch games, clown question bro

11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I watch every game, no question. I can tell my wife hates my dedication, but I told her since before we got married, I do not miss watching the Rockets, you either deal with it or find somebody else. I was dead serious lol.

12. juanm34

juanm34 Member

I DVR every game I can but I'm pretty sure someone here has that game download.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Watch every game and re-watch some of the more impressive wins.

I may not be paying full attention if there is work to do, but it's on.

mickey_angelo and cdrive like this.
  14. Newlin

Newlin Member

Every minute of every game. I DVR it and watch later if I can't watch it live(rare). Fan since '71.

15. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't ever miss a game even if I have to DVr it like tonight. I haven't missed a game in many many years. Also watch every Astros and Texans game

16. Convictedstupid

Watch nearly every game. Last year was tough and missed more games in a season than I ever have. Definitely don't make it as much as a priority as I did middle school through college, but I'd say I watch about 90% or so. Though since I graduated and started working, I no longer stay up for west coast games these past 3 years.

17. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

She put some respeck on it. . ✊️

18. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

I watch full games when I can unless I have other obligations that evening. I have a 3 year old toddler that keeps me very busy but even then, I'll pull out the laptop and carrying it with me while I'm watching her.

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I probably watch the Rockets games in Reverse more than the OP's friend watches forward. And I ain't kidding. Takes a lot of back n forth to study this team and make vids.

And doing things forward and in reverse, and back n forth talk reminds me, does the Hangout need a thread similar to this one, but about pr0n. "Do you still watch full p*rn videos? Or just the highlghts?"

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

What's her number?

ill-logic and cdrive like this.