1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you pick up your dog's crap?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by G-Money, Dec 11, 2010.

?

Do you pick up your dog's feces?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Because their **** don't stink?

2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Absolutely not. You disgust me.

3. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Umm no.. It just disintegrates and fertilizes the earth, thus making the earth more fertile. ;)

4. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I hope you and those who don't pick it up and believe in bullsh* like that all live in apartments and step on other folks dog *****. Then you'll know how that feels. I *****ing hate those who have dogs in apartment complexes and can't be bothered to pick up after their dogs. :mad:

5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yeah, not sure why you wouldn't pick up after your dog unless you're just an *******.

6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

One of the things I hate about apartment complexes, very little green space, and people never pick up their dog's crap. It is like a field of poop with some blades of grass mixed in.

7. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

I use Cayenne Pepper around my lawn and flower bed, as well I spray the famous lawn tonic that includes ammonia every 3 weeks to deter dogs and cats away from my lawn.

8. RickRock713

RickRock713 Member

i usually bare-hand them...depending on the texture

9. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

Agreed. My apartment complex has about 4-5 different plastic bag dispensers connected to trash cans placed all around, yet I still see dog crap all around and next to the trash cans.

10. BradMiller

BradMiller Member

Hell no dat **** stank.

11. H-TOWNSFINEST

H-TOWNSFINEST Member

No, unless I am in a dog park, apartment complex, or someplace where they have those plastic dog poo bags.. If I am on a walk, I prefer to do it without carrying a bag of feces. :)