1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you pee in the shower?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by twhy77, May 28, 2004.

?

Do you pee in the shower?

1. Yes

139 vote(s)
    66.2%
  2. No

71 vote(s)
    33.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Most showers in private residences have toilets right next to them. Why do you people not just use the toilet to piss?

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Thank you all for keeping my workday full of peentertainment.

3. GreenVegan76

GreenVegan76 Contributing Member

And risk getting pee on the toilet seat?

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Probably because they have a slightly different understanding of "Go with the flow"...:eek:

5. drapg

drapg Member

Hence the reason Americans are some of the fattest people around.

Sheer laziness!

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

You know, I've heard about websites devoted to this kind of...

Forget it.

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Everyone does it, we just don't admit to it...

I just did this morning...;)

8. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

The answer is no.

From iVillageHealth.com on herpes:

Even if you have an active lesion, you cannot transmit herpes through the water. The herpes virus does not survive outside the body for very long, and there is no chance of it being transmitted through water in a swimming pool. Intimate contact is necessary in order to contract herpes.

From iemily.com (health and wellness for girls) on gonorrhea:

You might have heard a rumor that you can catch gonorrhea from swimming pools, towels, toilet seats, or water splashing on you from the toilet bowl. No need to worry. You can't get gonorrhea from any of those things.

From Aids101 on HIV:

The chemicals used in swimming pools and hot tubs would instantly kill any HIV, if the hot water hadn't killed it already.

In fact, there is a far greater risk of infection from swimming pools to those who HAVE sexually transmitted diseases than there is to healthy people.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

10. twhy77

twhy77 Contributing Member

It's just that, you go in there with the mentality of having to take a shower; and then that warm water hits your hand, and its like, well, I don't want to get everything all wet outside, so, I guess I'll just go right here in the drain!

That's how it works for me.

The worst is when you feel the need to poop while in the shower and then have to drop a deuce buck nekkid while dripping wet.

11. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Oh my freaking God:

In disbelief, I went to the roomie with whom I am closest ( my best friend, really) and asked her if she does this or knows anyone who does. She said " I don't DO it, but I have done it."

I asked her if she'd done it here...she said yes. She was very embarrassed ( but amazingly honest, considering) but said that on a couple of occassions where she didn't know she had to go beforehand, and had shampoo in her hair etc.

I AM FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!!

The only similar sensation was when, at the age of 8, my uncle told me everything...EVERYTHING about sex. It was also like being exposed to a whole, gross world that surrounds you but you never saw before. Except, unlike that revalation, I don;t envision my opinion on this changing with age.

It literally never even occured to me before.

12. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Holding it until the shower is finished is uncomfortable, and really, drying off when you're just going to get wet again thirty seconds later is really stupid.

Someone confirm the STD via poolwater thing though. I'm scared.

13. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Read my post at the bottom of page 3. It is false.

14. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Good, God...she didn't have a flask on hand, did she?

15. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

This really needs repeating:

come on now. Do you guys wear medical gloves when handling yourselves as well?

16. codell

codell Contributing Member

My wife does.

*ba dum bumb*

I'll be here all weekend................................

17. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

The warm/hot water relaxes the muscles, so therefore, you feel the urge to urine more while taking a shower. Also, the muscle that releases the urine is an involuntary muscle...not that it matters in the conversation.

What amazes me are these people are in shock that we piss on our feet in the shower that WASHES off, but yet crap they put inside their bodies (food, smoking, oral sex, ect ... ) is considered worse?

18. underoverup

underoverup Member

Nasty, nasty, nasty --- morning pees in the same shower dancing around your feet that is so sick!!! No way not in a million years. :eek:

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I have a routine in which I urinate, then shower. How hard is that? I thought everybody did that. It's the logical order of doing things. You wake up and you have an immediate need to piss. You also have a need to bathe yourself. I would have thought that people with even a reasonable amount of intelligence would take a piss first, then shower, but I guess some people don't put pissing in front of bathing in their priority list.

I once b****ed out one of my college roomates to the point of making her cry after I found out she would piss in the shower that we both used.

20. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I'm guessing that many people would be more grossed out about sex with a p*rn star than they would be about peeing down their shower drain. Personally, I'm only experienced in one of those activities, but I suspect I'd like the other one better. If I was single, I'd be trying to find a way up to Toronto to meet your roomie.

Loosen up man. Live a little--have some fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.