1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you believe in ghost?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RoxSqaud, May 24, 2008.

1. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I believe in ghosts. I am also afraid of chupacabra.

2. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

I could read Carl Sagan quotes for days. He is a quote machine, but less in the outrageous and more in the thought provoking way. The guy had a great mind.

I'm halfway through Pale Blue Dot and just finished Cosmos. That guy deserved to live to see the Mars rover missions.

3. Hmm

Hmm Member

here you go my bright friend..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMShvQa4SI0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMShvQa4SI0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

4. Asian Sensation

rofl that is hilarious.

5. no_answer

no_answer Member

I have tried a Ouija board when I was younger... nothing happened.

Due to my religious beliefs, I think there are "ghosts" but only bad ones. Oyy

6. Hmm

Hmm Member

bwahahaha

7. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

I think if I went into a "haunted house" without knowing it was haunted, nothing would happen. If ghosts are so awesome why do they only show up when there's no one else there. If I was a ghost I'd want some TV time or sh#t. I'd be all over the place scarin people eatin babies, destroying peoples lives.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Ghost in a sense . . I think on it

Are nothing more than wayward spirits

If someone was in H*ll . . .i doubt they get a break to come up and take a chat
    If someone was in Heaven . . . I doubt they would want to come back to earth . . .. after experiencing Heaven

So . . . These would have to be people who would be in purgatory or simply lost

That being said . . . I generally don't discount them out of hand
    just cause i haven't seen them [ain't never been to canada but i'm sure it is there :D]
    nor
    am I someone that sees spirits everywhere

Rocket River
    at the end of the day . . .what does it hurt? . . to beleive in them?

9. no_answer

no_answer Member

and cutting faces off girls

10. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

[​IMG]

11. no_answer

no_answer Member

[​IMG]

12. pickymen

pickymen Contributing Member

He is my favorite writer. I don't know how to put it, but his books have both educated and influenced me in many ways.

13. pickymen

pickymen Contributing Member

I tried 'spirit of the coin' when I was a teenager in school dorm, where it had become quite popular. Inexplicably, the coin moved around to answer our questions. I was quite certain that the three of us didn't move it. Until now, I still don't know what to believe.

14. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

It's just something I'd have to see to believe. So far, there's no such thing.

Now, zombies and evil robots.. that's another story.

15. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Thats actually a pretty cool video. I wish I could make something like that.

16. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

It'd be hard for me not to move it even if I tried. Not because of any deception, but because its impossible for me to keep my hands completely still. They shake sometimes more than others, usually imperceptibly.

If more than one person has their hands on the game piece, someone has to be a little shaky. Especially if you're already thinking about ghosts. You have to make tension in your arm just to hold your hands up to the piece. Multiple people with even the smallest hand twitches could make the illusion of an outside force moving it.

This would be the most boring game to watch in the world if played by a few surgeons. Kids are overdramatic, can't sit still, and love to make crap up. Hell, we encourage it. Imagination is a good thing.

17. smokieethabear

#37 smokieethabear, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  18. smokieethabear

Haha, the power of the p**sy!

So did you go home with her?