1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DNC to consider replacing Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ScolaIsBallin, Sep 11, 2016.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, that's what you believe.

Your thoughts on Africa...

Also, no you didn't address my other point. That point being that net immigration from Mexico is close to 0. So it sounds like you are just one of those paranoid white guys that thinks the world is out to get him.

2. Dei

Dei Member

It is what I believe. I don't know why you're bringing the other quotes up.

Net migration from Mexico is close to zero, yes, thanks to people leaving. So what? Some of those people are illegal. The number of people still pouring in is huge. We're just fortunate, in a way, that the global financial crisis offset the growth somewhat. We shouldn't wait for it to potentially pick up again.

3. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol because you tried to play it out that you only said this

"There is when you're telling white countries they're racist to protect their borders from non-whites and changing their demographic considerably, potentially irreparably, as a consequence."

As an explanation why someone would claim there is white genocide.

I bring up those other quotes because you clearly are coming from a racist position. I'm not sure if you think other people will forget your other thread where you went full in on it.

So what? Your point was this...

It contradicts your point.

Also your entire thing that you don't care about the race of people is BS, as shown by your previous posts in other threads. You are just trying to seem moderate now.

5. Dei

Dei Member

Because that was the topic of that thread. This thread is about Clinton. And I feel like we've gone on a tangent about the thread topic.

Like I said here: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=10688431&postcount=120

The left is making a big deal about "racism" of Trump supporters even though it's not in his campaign platform. I'll talk about ideas you regard as racist if I feel like it but don't associate me with the platform of the campaign nor that most Trump supporters have a 1-to-1 copy of my views.

America's had an unnatural increase of Mexicans through decades. The petering out of migrants is a recent thing. If anything, it can be considered that the migration just lowered closer to natural levels (though still far from where it should be).

I'm not colorblind but like I said, there's aspects to demographic shift I'm particular with.

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

We left at: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=10688431&postcount=121

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Wow. Just wow. You are really afraid, aren't you. That's obvious. Racial change in America has you scared to death. You also don't have a clue as too just how bad those two posts read. Unreal. Change in the makeup of this country has occurred since it became a country. Waves of immigrants from all over the world have come here, again and again, often to unpleasant receptions driven by the same fear you exhibit here. Racial fear, ethnic fear, religious fear. Fear of change. Fear, plain and simple.

Embrace the change. Go with the flow. Every wave of immigrants have made this country stronger, made it greater, made it was it is today, the premier cultural, economic, and military power on this planet. Get a grip, or you will be washed away. With all due respect.

1 person likes this.
  7. Dei

Dei Member

Read it. Unnatural vs. natural demographic change.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I read it. It is what my post is addressing. "Unnatural versus natural." What tortured "logic."

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Hillary is now in free fall in the polls. Everywhere you look, she is plummeting. Can the corrupt media-donor complex prop her up long enough to load her into the proverbial van? The DNC needs to act FAST if they want to replace her as a candidate, as in probably this week or next. Once October hits, I don't think it is even possible to replace her, because voting will have started in so many locations. Meanwhile, TRUMP LION is running a much improved campaign under its new leadership. If the voting took place today, Trump wins.

STAY TUNED

1 person likes this.
  10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Damn, Dei exposed him self.

He went full RocketsLegend.

11. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

T_J, how do the Mexican industrialists you regularly dine with feel about the election?

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

538 gives him a 1 in 3 chance.

13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I like those chances better than crossing the Clintons and ending up on their casualty list.

(this is a joke)

14. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Nate Silver at 538 is a hugely partisan person with an extreme bias towards the Democrats. For goodness sake, the guy is a former NY Times employee. Additionally, his polling analysis is a lagging indicator, because he must wait for polls to be conducted and published. He doesn't do anything proprietary in terms of polling -- he simply analyzes polls that other people did in the past. For instance, he has Ohio as a tossup, when a recent BLOOMBERG poll (huge liberal) has Trump up 5 points.

Hillary's 'deplorables' comment and then of course the health lies from this weekend are the two most significant political blunders of the last 2 years.

GOOD DAY

15. JuanValdez

Whatever his partisanship isn't a big deal. He's a statistician first. You're right, however, about the lag. It'll take a couple of weeks for Clinton's recent troubles to show up. I expect the gap will narrow a bit. I doubt it'll reverse a 303-235 lead though.

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Don't worry you're a natural born citizen...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Silver was way off in the primaries. He's lost tremendous credibility.

18. JuanValdez

I wouldn't say he was way off; he was a little slow in recognizing the credibility of Trump's candidacy. But, he snapped to, like the rest of us did sooner or later. I'd say he was an opinion-maker who helped liberals at least realize that Trump was not going to be a passing fad.

19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

538 is a good site. However as mentioned, he is a lagging indicator. In a volatile election as this, I certainly wouldn't hold him to his 1 to 3 predictions.

20. JuanValdez