1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DNC to consider replacing Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ScolaIsBallin, Sep 11, 2016.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's hard to fit more inaccuracies or lies into one small post. Trump has kicked out black Trump supporters claiming they were there to cause a disruption.

At least half of the time I see race brought up, it's from people on the right whining and crying that the latest police shooting shooting of an unarmed black person was because blacks are more violent, or because they are scared about a white genocide, or because they aren't allowed to use the N word but for some reason blacks can, or they are complaining about black people feel entitled, aren't really black, or if the say something that a white person would been ridiculed had they said the same thing about whites.

The more I think about it, the more whiny babies there are on right. Geez!

2. Dei

Dei Member

Trump's barely touched those topics during his campaign aside from saying we have to support our cops from time to time. You're roping the entirety of right vs. left in a campaign where not all issues have been put forward.

Most Trump supporters are there because of issues like border control, the economy and social services.

The alt-right (as much as I disdain the use of the label) is growing and very vocal minority, but they're still a minority.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Wait you are the guy against Immigration because of non-white people?

You think people don't see your other posts here?

4. Dei

Dei Member

I'm against the unnatural demographic shift caused by it. I'm not banning Mexicans becoming US citizens because they're Mexican.

5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Really, so Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than his Republican predecessors and more than any in the past decade or more and like Trump has advocated deporting the illegal immigrants who have committed other crimes first, and that's somehow the main reason people support Trump? Wow, what idiots. Obama has done everything Trump supporters want regarding border enforcement (except the laughable wall paid by Mexico idea which Trump wasn't even man enough to bring up in his meeting). They are there because of the economy, in which the middle class just had their largest pay increase years?

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You mean like the unnatural demographic shift when Europeans replaced the natives people in N.America as the majority?

You're worried about a demographic shift why exactly?

7. Dei

Dei Member

Except get 11 million immigrants out, actually stop illegals from pouring in, stop illegals from accessing social services etc.

No, he hasn't gotten the job done at all. Deported more sure but that's far, far from getting the job done.

8. Dei

Dei Member

Yes like that. The natives were nearly exterminated.

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

But none of that is what Trump is saying he will actually do now.

10. Dei

Dei Member

That's not true.

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Sure it is. He said just the other day that illegal immigrants who served in the armed services would be allowed to stay. He said that his first priority would be to deport undocumented immigrants who had committed other crimes, and he would get to the rest eventually. That is not different than Obama's plan. It's almost identical.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Except that was because the immigrants then took land and killed for it.

Hispanics are not coming into the US on horseback stealing land and carrying foreign disease. That's not happening so I'm here to calm your fears.

Not sure who you think is devising this master white genocide plan but it doesn't exist.

13. Dei

Dei Member

The mechanism is different but the effect is the same.

White guilt and hate exists. I don't know what you're trying to pull.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I really don't know what you'd expect. Fact is the Mexicans were here first so if anyone should be claiming land and demographic superiority it should be them. You don't set up a colony in Asia and then wonder where all these Asians are coming from.

I don't know what you are trying to pull. Why are you so terrified of being a minority?

I think that's the funny part about this. You think there is this intrinsic right to be part of the majority, something you don't see from other minorities...except the other racist minority groups that fight for the same thing, some imaginary race war that the rest of the public cares little about.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's funny, people say they are against illegal immigration and then the conversation gets twisted into "You hate Mexicans" or "You hate immigrants", that's the kind of BS that prevents serious conversations from happening. When you end up feeling like you've been talking with a small child, it's already over.

16. Dei

Dei Member

"Mexicans were here first" in terms of what? Living all the way to the north? Or are you referring to them being related to the natives? If you're talking about Mexico, the country, we settled borders years ago.

I wouldn't mind being a minority if the demographic shift happened naturally. If America had properly controlled migration, Latinos and other races outbred whites, then that's that. But that's not what's happening.

17. Dei

Dei Member

And Obama failed. I don't see how that is "none of that is what Trump is saying he will actually do now".

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well...

Protecting borders from non-whites seems pretty racist to me.

Both. Borders are borders, racial identification is something else entirely.

Well that's exactly what is happening since net immigration from Mexico is close to 0. Seems some people are just paranoid about non-whites coming into "their" country.

19. Dei

Dei Member

I made that comment because you brought it up. Your other point I already addressed.

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Bernie, BERNIE, BERNIE!!

DD