1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DNC to consider replacing Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ScolaIsBallin, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Dei

Dei Member

Rule out is part of differential diagnosis actually.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

He also said she is completely healthy before being fed the pneumonia story from the campaign. You can't take everything him and Scarface post as what they actually believe. Think of it more as what they hope people will believe to be true.

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I suppose there is no way to test one way or the other. But, there's just not much runway left.

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

She had a frozen coffee and a brain freeze, then kind of played it up for the cameras.

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Nah man, it's seasonal allergies.

6. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

So I can better internalize your premium posts, what's the distinction between bold text and ALL CAPS?

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's right, I go by the best evidence available. What a physician says is the best evidence available. It's better than people watching her get weak in the knees and proclaiming whatever kind of serious diagnosis they want based on nothing but a video clip of her getting weak in the knees and wobbling.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You keep saying that. Everyone else saw her being carried by two 200+ guys with her feet dragging. There is a large disconnect between what you post and the reality of the video.

Just like this

Reality is pretty obvious to everyone except you. Standing around for an hour outside resulting in an inability to walk is not what happens to healthy people. You had plenty of excuses for it and said anyone else was gullible. Calling other people gullible while you just "believe" whatever the campaign says lol.

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Educational Post]

ALL CAPS = HIGH IMPACT!

Bold Text = Key Message

ALL CAPS AND BOLD TEXT = FOLKS, THIS IS REAL

1 person likes this.
  10. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

This has always been the stain on the Clintons -- their scandals, while plentiful, are generally pretty ordinary. It's the weaselly over-the-top denials and spin that have harmed their credibility outside their fawning core supporters. It's her biggest flaw and she's not making any attempt to correct it.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lucid interval and loss of consciousness for a generalized seizure. Partial? Nah but didn't look like it.

Move on people, stop with stupid nonsense.

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Her getting weak in the knees is exactly what happened in the video. She got weak in the knees and had to be supported to keep from toppling over.

We know that she was suffering from pneumonia which could have contributed to her dehydration in that heat of the day.

Gullible is believing hype, rather than the best evidence. There has been a lot of hype that she has Alzheimers, seizures, Parkinson's, tumors, whatever else. I'm not a doctor.

The video raises questions about her health. To have questions is fine and normal, and I believe reasonable. To jump to conclusions based on rumor from would-be physicians on the internet is gullible.

I don't really care either way about the candidate being sicker or less sick than she claimed as long as their evidence to back the assertion. A video of her being weak in the knees isn't conclusive evidence of anything except that she was weak in the knees and needed support.

Aside from the report of the physicians that's all we really know for sure.

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

If the alternative is Trump?

Hillary could have end stage renal disease, a brain tumor, cancer, and dementia and she would still be the preferred candidate.

14. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Well he is an Emmy award winning journalist. It isn't like this news is coming from @NEWSMAX or @THEBLAZE.

15. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

lol.... I've seen those movies.. I think Weekend at Bernie's 1 was better than 2.

16. Svpernaut

Someone on reddit already made that into a meme yesterday.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Do9qGrmowds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I think what you really want to say is: Obama is a black liberal. **** him.

18. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

What's the formatting choice for "text that reflects a supremely inflated and illogical sense of self-importance?" You may want to go back and retroactively reformat all your posts that way in the spirit of accuracy.

19. Svpernaut

Real question: I've always wondered, why does him being half black make him "black." Why isn't he considered white? He has the same percentage of Caucasian as he does African DNA.

I don't consider him to be black, I consider him to be bi-racial... because he is.

20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Yeah, this isn't going to happen.

Walking pneumonia and we get doucher threads like this.